King Elk Forest Her Kiss
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
For @Vaska! <3

Two of her children were flourishing, the others, not so much. One had wandered off, and Vex could not find her no matter how hard she tried. Then, there was Vaska. Her... curse. Vex knew he would be no fighter, and while she was disappointed, she was not unreasonable — the Dominion would need more than just fighters.

She came to him today, at the rendezvous, a rabbit pelt in her jaws. She dropped it before him, saying, I've brought you a gift. Feel it, isn't it soft?
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

29 Posts
Ooc —
<3

Slowly but surely, the cursed one grew. His progress could barely be seen, but he felt it in the ache of his limbs, and tasted it in the metallic sting of the meat they ate, a far cry from the milk mother no longer offered to feed them.

He saw her today a long ways off, having taken up residence under a shady space to wait out the heat of the day.

Vaska blinked at his mother, then slowly turned his eyes to look at the thing she had given him. Stretched out his neck. Sniffed it. Touched it.

Oh! It is soft! a smile spread over his face, and he drew the gift towards himself with eager paws. Had mother ever given him a gift before? Is it mine? Do I keep it? What is it for?
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex chuckled softly — how easily pleased he was. Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing. Of course you may keep it, but make sure you keep it safe. No doubt her other two children would ruin the gift should they discover it, or else keep it for themselves. It's for comfort, or bedding. When you collect enough, you will have a nice, soft pile of furs to warm you. She smiled at him.

I thought I would come and see you. What do you like to do?

Mental Health (100/100)

29 Posts
Ooc —
Wide eyed, he listened to his mother. His to own, his to safekeeping - instructions he hoped he could follow. He thought through spaces he might hide it. In time, he’d think of one his siblings did not know of yet. Vaska was mostly sure of this.

For the time, however, Vaska rubbed his face in the fur. For comfort, or bedding, or both. The thought of one day having more and more firs brought a smile to his face. I could have a whole den lined with fur! he beamed at his mother again, and would reach up to offer her a kiss on her chin - but only if she allowed. Maybe… you could even teach me how to make them… and maybe then, he could even make one for her.

He thought he would. Ma had even come to see him, and not just Vidaar and Venere. He almost didn’t believe her — and wouldn’t have, if she wasn’t right here saying these very things to him.

I like to ‘xplore! it was not a hard question, though beyond that? Umm… I dunno what else, Vidaar and Venere usually choose. He added this with a shrug and a sheepish turn of his head.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
He was pleased. Vex grinned at him, and she assented, Yes, you can fill your den with them, if you'd like. She was not expecting the kiss to her chin, but she did not pull away. Instead, she gazed at him for a few minutes, fiery eyes unreadable, and then she pressed her muzzle between his ears. She supposed, for a curse, he was not that bad. I will teach you... son, she mused after a moment.

But exploring? That is lovely. Perhaps you would like to be a scout when you are older, hmm?

Mental Health (100/100)