Altar of Twilight Never had so[M]eone to call my own
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka had kept her steps slow, trying to prolong what seemed like her final journey with Heph. There were light laughs, conversation, and affection but she couldn't rid herself of that bitter feeling. Although she knew she wanted Dreven and to be with him, letting go of Heph was no easy task. She would forever imagine Heph on her wander throughout Teekon Wilds; picture her on the sands of the ocean. Now, she remained silent, knowing they had passed The Heartwood, dreading their depart.

Atka had frozen in her tracks, ears tilting to the howl that rang nearby, close even. The howl was laced with emotion, not a simple call, she could feel it. She would have brushed it off, the simple feeling of pity eventually fading, but the smell that she processed said otherwise. Dreven was near. Atka was not entirely comfortable with Heph near Dreven. She had feelings for the wolf, and she trusted him with her life... Just not with others. Perhaps Heph would be fine, they were not near any territory Dreven was prompted to defend.

He was close, she didn't know how close though, his howl loud enough to put off her judgement. The meager amount of light from the night sky was not enough to see anyone else. In the midst of her worry, part of her wanted to find him, and to know what was bothering him. She did not want him to experience further pain or troubles, she assumed he'd seen enough of it considering the scars on his body and the distant look in his eyes. Maybe she was reading into it, she didn't think so.

Her infatuation with Dreven caused her to experience a push and pull of emotions, almost feeling beckoned by his howl, wanting to console him, but she also wanted to leave the area, get Heph away. Atka had no idea how an interaction with the two would go, she glanced back at Heph as the howl had stopped. She didn't know what to say, turning around for any words, Heph always had words. Words that made Atka feel good.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 28, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 31, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 01, 2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 02, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 02, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 02, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 03, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 03, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 03, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 05, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 06, 2022, 07:02 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 07, 2022, 06:18 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 08, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 08, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 10, 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 11, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 11, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 11, 2022, 08:18 PM