Hideaway Strath Only love can hurt like this [2]
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
His first go at a reply came simply as a low, disgruntled sigh. Arashi's cold stare bore heavily upon her. 

The man took a few moments to collect himself before preparing to speak. You are my Warchief, yes... but you are also my wife. That will come before anything else. No softness returned to his tone this time, sparing no ounce of solemnity. I will not always come to you with a report, nor to seek out an order. I will come to ensure that you are safe and doing well. That is my priority. He almost had a thought to ask what hers was, but refrained.

I will not be dishonest and suggest the assumption was not offensive. But I will ask that you not make the same mistake twice. While it may have sounded as such, these words were not meant as a threat. Arashi wanted her to understand that he was in fact serious about this marriage and would never think twice to put her title as wife above that of superior.

Messages In This Thread
Only love can hurt like this [2] - by Arashi - September 01, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by RIP Fury - September 06, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by Arashi - September 17, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by RIP Fury - September 21, 2022, 08:41 AM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by Arashi - September 21, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by RIP Fury - September 22, 2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by Arashi - September 26, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2022, 06:16 PM
RE: Only love can hurt like this [2] - by Arashi - October 06, 2022, 09:30 PM