Firefly Glen One with the Silence
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
have not finished that other thread, but I figured atka would have some idea it would be a wolf of the forsaken that was akavir's opponent when she leaves xD

Atka was worn from her efforts spent on the bloodied and beaten wolf. She sought out Dreven, but her fears were confirmed when his usually enticing scent was alongside the metallic smell of blood. It was not the beast Sadey had spoken of like she'd thought it was, it was indeed Dreven. However, right now this did not worry her, she needed to find him. Swallowing back the lump that had formed in her throat, she frantically searched the charred forest.

Her worried expression had softened at the sight of him, not dead like a part of her had feared. Yet moments later the frown had returned while looking over his worn body. Dreven's body had endured this time and time again it seemed. The way Atka saw it, his old wounds may have scarred, but he had not yet healed. Her ears were flattened against her head as she slowly stepped up, her misted gaze searching for his as she approached.

❝Dreven.❞ She softly spoke, tone even.

Atka wasn't exactly sure how he'd respond to her treating his aggressor, hoping she would be able to explain and that he'd understand. She choked back irritation purely at the fact the wolf had engaged in conflict on anothers territory. However, That wasn't a huge concern at the moment as she looked over his treated wounds, sighing in relief that they'd worked fast enough to combat any infection.

❝You really did a number on that guy hm?❞ Perhaps crude humor wasn't the best way to opening this conversation, but she didn't know how else.

❝I'm glad someone got to you in time, I'm sorry I wasn't near.❞ She grimaced as she spewed out her next words, ❝Afraid my efforts were not spent on the right wolf... I wasn't aware it was your opponent.❞

Atka's eyes desperately scanned his face for any irritation or disappointment, sure he would be, but then again who knows. He would be right to be upset.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 13, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 04:51 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:29 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 21, 2022, 07:56 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 23, 2022, 04:56 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 23, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 26, 2022, 07:34 PM