Firefly Glen One with the Silence
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
it doesn't need to be, i dont mind ^^

I will probably be miserable fucking company soon, Snow. The pain will only get worse. Though whatever shit she put on it, smells good. I want to rub it on meat.

❝Mhm, oregano. I suppose you're right.❞ She with a smirk.

Tell me something Atka, anything. Perhaps about you and I will return in kind.

❝I've wondered about where you've come from.❞ Atka said in a blank tone, knowing it could be a bitter topic, and usually was for some.

❝If you don't wish to share that's alright.❞ She looked at him again to catch his gaze and emphasize her point.

❝I came from a coastal pack, very far away from here, up north.❞ Atka closed her eyes, recalling the way the fog would loom over the rocky beach.

She could almost feel the light breeze, the damp air, and see the tall trees up the harsh cliff.

❝Even if things remained peaceful, I don't know if I would have stayed. My pack believed they had close ties with our surroundings, even things that were still. We respected the ocean, the forest, they gave us life.❞ Looking away she continued on, staring off.

❝We were strict, serious, and respected among others.❞ Atka paused, sighing. ❝But when inherited power, I guess you could call it... was in the wrong hands, things turned south. They did terrible things without regard for others, the humble and once spiritual focused pack turned greedy at the influence of two, even killed my aunt, my teacher, more of a mother than my own. So then I left, perhaps if she lived I would have remained there, I could have coped with the things expected of me. I wish it didn't happen happen that way, but it did.❞

It was a lot to say, but it was where she came from. 

❝I just wished to share that with you, but I understand some things are best forgotten, you don't need to tell me anything.❞
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 13, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 04:51 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:29 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 21, 2022, 07:56 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 23, 2022, 04:56 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 23, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 26, 2022, 07:34 PM