Hideaway Strath Say I wouldn't care if you walked away
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
Making assumptions since Tsunari was reinstated with the pack roster. Tagging Fury for reference and visibility. 

She had been gone for a while, @Tsunari. But days ago she had returned, asking again for a place among their ranks. Arashi had been hesitant; cautious, but how could he turn away his own sister? After bringing it to his wife's attention, @Fury later agreed and allowed Tsunari to return. He wondered now just how grateful she would be, if so at all.

妹. He greeted sharply, tone lacking warmth. She had been waiting for him to return with Fury's answer. Here he was. And with his presence, the answer was much too obvious. 

28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

兄弟. She bit back in retort. A heavy stare now leveled upon the man she knew to be her blood. But even still, they did not feel related. She held no such affections for him.

So, she will let me stay? Obviously, the answer was yes. But she wanted to hear it from him. Tsunari would welcome her brother's displeasure with a wry grin.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Arashi scowled deeply, annoyed by her query. She was playing games with him and he wasn't in the mood.

You are permitted to stay. But don't get a big head by this. You are still bound under mine and Fury's authority. And he wouldn't let her forget it.

28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Fret not, dearest brother. I know of how this goes. Tsunari purred hoarsely, slinking closer a small step. She was getting under his skin and she loved every minute of it.

What must I do to return to her graces? She was not blind to the fact she had left without warning of her departure. Fury was surely sour and mistrusting of the woman now. If she was to stay and climb the ranks, such would require the warchief's trust.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Back in Fury's graces, eh? He never thought words like this would ever come from his sister. Did she truly care for his wife's trust, or was she angling towards something else? Either way, Arashi would let her figure that out for herself. 

That is a discussion you must have with her, not me. He was her husband, but was not the mediator between the two.

She is expecting you soon. Go speak with her and figure your shit out. I will not vouch for you again. The general was harsh, but he had to be. He would not show favoritism, nor let his own blood walk over him as she had done for so long.

28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

She listened to her brother's advice, paying only half a mind to it. 

Arashi suggested that she converse with Fury. It would take more work, but it was a timely sacrifice she was willing to make. Then I will do just that.

Until next time, brother. 

Tsunari was finished here. She would waste no more breath on a man who cared less for her words than she did his.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He watched her leave, making no efforts to stop her. If she wanted to be a brat, so be it.

Once she was fully gone from view, Arashi set off to refresh the borders one last time before the day came to an end.