Ouroboros Spine nukatpiak
Brecheliant
Raven*
380 Posts
Ooc — delaney
of course, kivaluk replies diplomatically. though he has spent more time than he'd have liked settling in and sorting thru the wreck of his emotions: trying to process what felt like an unwanted theme in his life he has, admittedly, been slacking. a lack of action that would end today, he was determined. the best way he's discovered thus far to getting out of emotional ruts was to push on thru them.

dwelling on it wouldn't mend akkuma and it wouldn't bring sakhmet back. so long as his brother was ...unwell, at any rate.

i know i haven't been focused, he admits, a small lift of his chin given. a brief crack in what he thinks is a viable facade. i will seek her out as well. he promises, though he cannot help but wonder why, here, his father does not oversee his training. i understood in natigvik why you didn't oversee my training, for no doubt leadership was a demanding and taxing toll. will you not oversee it personally here in moonglow, either? asked with soft curiosity.

kivaluk listens to his father’s answer and then with a small, firm nod departs to check the caches at kigipigak’s word of dismissal.
Messages In This Thread
nukatpiak - by Kigipigak - October 18, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: nukatpiak - by Kivaluk - October 20, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: nukatpiak - by Kigipigak - October 20, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: nukatpiak - by Kivaluk - October 21, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: nukatpiak - by Kigipigak - October 23, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: nukatpiak - by Kivaluk - October 27, 2022, 09:24 AM