Sleepy Fox Hollow worfeln
139 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Emmerich did not want to admit it, but he had daydreamed many times about going beyond the borders to see the world. His duty to protect his home had kept him there. He liked Paleo. He enjoyed spending his days making familiar routes through the hollow, along its borders. There was a sense of pride in him whenever he caught someone at the edge of their land. Either way, we will have a good time of it, he offered with a smirk, light dancing in his yellow stare.

When the compliment came for his protection skills, the white-hooded wolf dipped his head. He’d been inspired by a competitiveness with Isa. After he had surpassed some of her skills on the guardian path, he had learned that he had a liking for it. It made him feel closer to his mother and father.

I will be a guardian. Like mama… and like you. I have already started, papa. Vinter does not frighten me.

It wouldn’t be long before he would ask his parents for his first trade in Paleo. The question was what he wished for his secondary. The thought of trying to compete with Isa again had made him lean toward something intellectual, something to do with the natural world around them. Still, Emmerich wasn’t sure.
Messages In This Thread
worfeln - by Mahler - November 03, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: worfeln - by Emmerich - November 10, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: worfeln - by Mahler - November 11, 2022, 09:20 PM
RE: worfeln - by Emmerich - November 14, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: worfeln - by Mahler - November 19, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: worfeln - by Emmerich - November 19, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: worfeln - by Mahler - November 25, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: worfeln - by Emmerich - November 25, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: worfeln - by Mahler - December 03, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: worfeln - by Emmerich - January 10, 2023, 03:02 PM