Lion Head Mesa You're staring while I'm blinking
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Waiting, waiting, waiting.. — the hesitance continued. 

Only later, after long moments, was it forced from her. The girl's spine shrunk as she spoke, gaze worn by what the nebet assumed to be anxiety and embarrassment.

All Sokha could do was feel her own gaze soften, pooling over Nazli with nothing but warmth. Her voice came like honey, trickling down across the oak as though it were newly set free of the bark. Lift yourself, girl. Do not sit so low. Learning something such as this should not make you feel ashamed, nor any less yourself than you are.

Oh, what could be a better way to explain... 

When I was a girl..- not far from your own age, I was selected to serve a brothel. I had long since been taught the ways of passion and pleasure, but had never understood what it truly meant. So, I thought blindly. If I felt nothing, then it meant nothing at all. But when pharaoh brought me here, I understood. In Akashingo, to serve in this way is to honor our divine ones, our gods, and ourselves. We are using the gifts we are given to bless those that have chosen us to please them. And when we do so, we are rewarded and praised. Perhaps not always physically, but spiritually. It was then she frowned, fearing she had said too much that the girl would not understand.

Slowly, Sokha rose and joined Nazli. She sat at the fellahin's side and pressed her flank close, hoping that the girl would not draw away from the offered comfort. I understand that this all may be difficult to process, but in due time, you will understand that all of this is meant to give you growth. Gently, a soft nose would graze the furs upon the girl's crown; occasionally, even small teeth would nibble at the stray flecks of dirt that need be preened. I am here to help you grow, but not to frighten you. All you must do is ask and we can take as much time as you like. I can teach slow.. in small increments, so that it does not become too much for you.
Messages In This Thread
You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 11:56 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 29, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - December 07, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - January 11, 2023, 12:39 AM