Blacktail Deer Plateau Of bloody dreams and second chances
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She did not appreciate the growl, just as much as she didn't appreciate the implication that she was a liar and couldn't do her job. Because that is basically what he was saying. It rankled. She had earned her spot as mage and healer.

You can assume what you wish. But I didn't lie. I assessed the wounds, and did my best to determine how severe they were. I can only go on what i know of wounds and how the patient acts. She acted as if she was in severe pain and unable to move. Was I fooled perhaps, but there is no doubt that the wounds were not easily healed.

She narrowed her eyes and gave a soft pout of her lips, in thought. Then she nodded. Apology accepted, but please refrain from calling me a liar in the future if you would be so kind. I kept you apprised of everything I knew and all i did.

She tilted her head in thought. She may develop an infection, unless they also have an adept healer. And for the record, it rankles me just as much that she disappeared. Though I should have kept a better eye. I've been ranging farther to build up winter stores, there are some winter herbs to be found that like the cold of Ice and I slept a little to heavily.
Messages In This Thread
Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 26, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 27, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 27, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - January 01, 2023, 07:34 AM