Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich felt like he was melting at her reaction to his words. She was so overjoyed that he decided he'd compliment her as much as he could from now on, just to see the look on her face. You don't, he said. After a pause, he clarified. You don't talk too much, I mean. I hardly talk at all, so I feel you talk enough for both of us. And... He glanced at her with a small smile. I am not as excitable as you, but again, I think you feel enough emotion for both of us. Then I can continue to be grumpy. And he set his face into a wrinkled mask of pouting, his brows drawn together, frowning. After a moment, he smirked, one side of his maw lifting in amusement.

Ulrich did not recall ever telling her about the fact that a copse of trees like that usually meant there was a river nearby. Did I say that? he murmured, and felt his chest swell with the knowledge that she paid attention when he spoke. That she learned from him. Come, now, he said, and began to trudge downhill through the snow. Let us go see about this second river, shall we? If we're going to make a home here, we should see the boundaries of the territory, and start marking it. He paused. That is... if you'd like to stay...?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 07:02 PM