Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich smiled at Adylaide's comment that she worried about him because he did not worry about himself. It was an amusing and warming thought, though also a bit concerning. He supposed she should worry about himself more, if only for her sake. If anything happened to him, where would she end up?

"How does one build a cache?" she asked, bringing him out of his thoughts.

It's fairly simple, he said. You hunt an animal down and instead of eating it right away, you dig a hole and bury it, to keep it for later. Squirrels do the same thing, in the fall. They scurry about, looking for nuts, and bury them below the ground to keep until winter. Or... is it til spring? He paused. I may be mixing up my information. Regardless, building caches is vital to any wolf pack, to help stave off starvation in the winter. Ideally, we would've started this in the fall, but, alas.

They were approaching the river now, and Ulrich stopped pushing through the snow to look at it. He swiveled his head left and right, noting the bend in both directions. It circles around... And there is another river behind us... Are we surrounded by the two of them? That would be good natural protection against any attacks from rival wolves.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 02:36 PM