Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich blinked several times and stared in shock as Adylaide's tirade rained down around him. He did not speak or try to interrupt her; he merely listened, eyes wide. Now that he knew what was wrong, he supposed he deserved to be yelled at. He must have looked a fool, dunking his head in the river like that. He must have looked insane, more like.

"Then you just stand there... looking... looking... looking like that," she said, and he felt her eyes on him like two hot coals trailing down his body.

He stood rooted to the spot, wondering if he was about to have to dunk his head in the water again.

"Why do you have to look that amazing when I am upset with you?"

Ulrich did not respond to her for a long moment, but simply stood staring at her until she opened her eyes. With a smoldering expression and a deep voice, he said, Don't pretend you don't like it.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 09:33 PM