Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich heard Adylaide's call and eagerly trotted in her direction, a smile playing at his mouth, butterflies in his stomach. He was still unused to all this, to calling her Wife, expecting her love. Thinking of her made him giddy but horribly nervous. He hoped he would calm down with time, for he was tired of hardly eating for fear that he'd get an upset stomach later when she spoke to him.

He found her sitting in the moonlight beside a very large tree stump, the trunk cracked off and lying to one side. How do you always manage to find the interesting spots? he asked, and then came to her and bumped his forehead to hers. He smelled the rabbits and turned to see them on the table. Did you catch these for dinner? Well done! And... thank you. He was proud of her for catching these rabbits; his hunting lessons seemed to be rubbing off well.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 02:06 PM