Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich stopped chewing in surprise at her question, and then quickly swallowed and stared at her apprehensively. It was as if she had read his mind, his thoughts of children. He cleared his throat, clearly feeling awkward, and turned his head away to think. W-Well, I... Um... He sighed. In the past, he might have tried to get out of telling the truth, for fear that the truth would make everything worse. But Adylaide somehow knew every time he was lying, and he had sworn not to lie anymore.

Truth be told, I... I wonder whether we might have... children... in the future, he said, trying to keep his voice light and calm as if this were not a very serious topic. But... we've hardly been married more than a week, and... I don't want you to feel pressured. I don't even know if you want kids ever, and, since I am not the one who must carry and birth them, I will defer to your wishes, as only seems right.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 09:20 PM