Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mentions of heat and conceiving children

Ulrich stayed close to her and said nothing for a time, merely embracing her. He allowed himself a feeling of contentment. And then his overthinking brain came back on and he could not sit in the silence any longer. So... when do you... I mean... You haven't gone into heat yet-- Even thinking about that made him flustered and embarrassed, though it wasn't as if he had never been with a woman before. But... W-When do you... want children? We'll have to plan for them, to ensure we can provide for their needs. The pack is... coming along nicely, but are there enough members? If we add pups, will there be too many mouths to feed?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 07, 2023, 05:51 PM