Dawnlark Plains ICU
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Private 

Marcus rolled his neck in a desperate attempt to rid himself of tense and uncomfortable feelings. If he couldn't rid of them in an emotional sense, he could at least try physically. A few adjustments here and there and finally he felt the crack he had been seeking. 

The man hummed in content, now feeling more prepared to take on this hunt. However, he hadn't eaten in a few days and wondered how ambitious he was really trying to be here. The likelihood of him taking down large prey alone was not looking too promising.
5 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Sneaky little step after step, the putrid pile of bones moved through this new place. The region was too wide, and frankly, she was tired of it. But she couldn't help but keep moving. If she didn't, what was to prevent her from being off like one of the other sickly deer that roamed these grasslands?

For once, Berlin felt the dire need to move with silence. While she held the slightest bit of fear, she sure as hell wasn't ready to be dinner for one of mother nature's beastly spawns.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
In the distance there roamed deer, some rabbits, and nearer still was a strange sinew covered with pale furs. It slunk through the green tides, no doubt also looking for something to feed on. He followed.

Keeping low, but not as low as the stranger, Marcus huffed a few times in hopes of catching it's scent as he tailed the wisp. It was a wolf, that much was clear but it still wasn't enough for him. He needed to know more. Could they help him take down something larger? He intended to start a cache around these parts.

When he was close enough, the russet man rumbled to make his presence known.
5 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
No longer silent, the air. A grumble echoed behind her. 

Caught entirely by surprise, the emaciated body of the woman spun, coiling low to the ground. Lips unfurled, teeth were flashed, put on display for this wolf to see. Saliva bubbled, spat out like a feline hissing at its enemy. Dark eyes were lit with rage, infuriated by this approach.

Regardless of whether she could rightfully challenge them, they would sure get a piece of her mind as consequence for sneaking up on her as they did.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The response was a bit dramatic for his taste, but by the looks of the stranger they may have not seen a meal in days. Classic case of being 'hangry'. He didn't think he came upon the wolf with too much aggression, regardless none of this was worth a fight, so the man simply snapped his teeth in retort before taking a few steps back to show he meant no harm but was not one to spit at.

"You look upset." Marcus observed with a blank stare, feeling on edge but not having the energy to put such gusto forward as she did. "I only meant to see if you would want to tag team a hunt. Split a deer or something larger like that." 

You look like you could use the help.
5 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The man did not approach as if to harm her. That much was a relief. But his words dug into her skin. Perhaps far more than they should have.

But it was far more than what he'd said thag urked her. 

While he hadn't said it aloud, Berlin knew by his expression what he thought: that by performing this little "team hunt", he was doing her a favor. She was disgusted by the idea, flaring her nostrils in contempt.

If I want to hunt, I can bloody well do it on my own. I don't need your pity, She spat, tail lashing behind her.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
She was nothing like any of the females he had met before. She was bold, aggressive, and callous. The way she snapped and hissed, he wondered if he had stumbled upon a wolf or a snake. "Pride will be your undoing." He muttered, cocking a brow as he pondered what his next move should be.

"Alright, fine. I was more asking for myself anyway. It's not easy taking down big kill, and I want to save some for later." The red wolf snorted lightly, disappointed with the entire situation. He didn't want to turn his back, she seemed... nearly rabid with spit dribbling from her clapping jaws. Marcus had enough forethought to not underestimate what damage she could do if he lowered his guard.
5 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion

"Pride will be your undoing." 

Ah, but her life had already turned to shit. What more could go wrong.

Demeanor switching with an odd twist, Berlin's stance loosened. A small, purr-like-rumble was found from deep in her chest. 

Closer to him she slithered, thin body dragging across his flank and around her hindquarters. Her chin drew along his spine, hopeful that he didn't turn his teeth and catch hold. But she was quick. In the event he did, she would likely be able to pull away.

She was trying to confuse him — to get his guard down; but she didn't yet know for what purpose. Maybe for fun? Or maybe for her own, crude pleasure. It wasn't like he was an ugly man. Part of her found him somewhat handsome. But she wouldn't yet allow herself to sink as low as falling to her knees for him.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Oh...my.

The serpent slithered her way wrap around him. Marcus felt the embrace especially in his chest, but from anxiety squeezing his diaphragm. She moved so quick, the man barely had time to even brace himself as suddenly her chin was dragging along his spine. The scent of her mixed with his own in a way that made him squirm. They smelled good together. 

He was an absolute moron when it came to the fairer sex. And speaking of undoings, that would be his. In fact left the record show it already has been, time and time again. Slowly the fool solidified himself from the puddle he had melted to and pulled away with a 'clap' of his teeth. If she had wanted to seriously hurt him, that would have been the chance.

"What is your name?" Now fully facing the creature, he took a good look at her. She looked easy to throw around, in the fun way.
5 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He asked for her name. It wasn't a difficult decision of whether she would give her real name, or an alias. This man wasn't someone she trusted. But she was having fun with this regardless. 

Maeve. She answered softly, watching him closely with eyes filled with a seductive, invitingly warm glisten.

And you? Eyebrow lifted, she waited to see how he would answer. Or if he would at all.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Marcus forced a sneer though he wished to smile. He didn't trust her sudden change in demeanor, as much as he wanted to play along in this sexy little game. Perhaps he still could... just, from a distance. "It's Marcus." He muttered, obviously still flustered by her advances. What harm could it bring to give his name in a land where no one even knew him?

"So you want to rip my face off one moment and now? Now what do you want, Maeve?" The wind brought her scent to him once more, pungent and flowery.