Raven's Watch war thunder
9 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
Her eyes opened to the sounds of distant yells, screams of pain, and she lurched to her feet. The former Commander could not remember what brought her down, but it must have found her soldiers, she had to-.

A raven landed on a nearby rock, and her breath caught, then slowed forcefully. This was not war.

This was birds. 

Lusine looked at the bird, who stared back at her. It croaked a throaty note, as if asking her a question. To which, she could only sharply snort, the plume of her tail brushing her ankles. She stared at it a while longer, before gingerly picking her way over to the edge of the overhang. There, she would take to her belly, looking out over the lush paradise below, calming the rage of her heartbeat.

War would never leave her, the fear spoke into her ears.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
He didn't miss his ex, but he missed his children. The man tried his best not to sulk about these days but there were times that the heaviness of his reality was overwhelming. Kicked out by someone he thought loved him.

The ravens laughed as Marcus stiffened his neck and held his head up once more, but his eyes stayed dim and listless as he took in these new surroundings. Not long did he notice the outline of a furry lump near the edge of the overhang. Braver than me, he thought with a lingering pause before changing his direction. toward said lump. The loner made sure to keep a good distance as he called to the stranger. "Not thinking of jumping, are you?" 
9 Posts
Ooc — box
Though she heard the approach, she didn’t acknowledge the new presence until they were speaking to her. She turned her head a bit to the side, just enough to catch a glimpse of the man in her peripheral vision, before she let out a little snort.

No. No I’m not thinking of that. Lusine turned her head forward.

Admiring the scenery. As asinine as her brain said it was, she had no other things to do with her life or her time. No pack, no children, no husband, no friends, no war. She didn't know who she was without war.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Her initial snort of a reply was to be expected, and so the man simply shrugged. He thought it was kind of funny. Of course, not if she was actually considering it... maybe I should stop making that joke.

The confidence of this woman piqued Marcus's interest immediately. Not many wolves would turn their back to a stranger. "I see." Mulling over his next words, the nomad wanted to choose more carefully this time. Continuing to keep a distance, Marcus made his way nearer the woman to get a better view of what she was admiring. It was fine.

"Looks like a lot of grass." He didn't have much of an eye for aesthetic.
9 Posts
Ooc — box
He didn’t seem to appreciate the finer details as some did.

Lusine, however, found some sort of humor in that. She snorted a small huff of a sound, an exhausted laugh barely given any life at all.

That it is. She commented idly, half of her brain tuned to the man coming closer.

But it is nice to watch. Soothing. Made her head feel less like it was to split open.
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
She snorted again, but this snort was better. She seemed to at least be somewhat amused, but he wasn't trying to be funny this time. How perplexing. Marcus did not understand women.

Taking a single paw, the man was obviously absentminded as he scraped at the dirt beneath. "I guess." His voice sounded like a rumble of thunder, not in an aggressive way, but in a way that showed he was deep in thought and not all present. 

"Mind if I take a moment to rest here?" The man would understand if this rather zombified woman would want to be alone, but he was tired and admittedly started to see the subtle beauty of the view below.