Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
Ulrich had been given his time to calm down and think. And he had come to the conclusion that he could not have his meat and eat it, too. The truth was, he was getting older. He had recently seen his fifth year, so if he and Adylaide wanted children, doing it now, this year, would be better than waiting. Next year he would be six years old, and perhaps would not have as much energy to raise squealing pups. He would just have to get over this annoyance at having to protect everyone and everything. If nothing else, he was good at it, so at least it would be easier. Besides, he was probably just overreacting like always.

He found Adylaide and approached her slowly, aware immediately that she was upset. Adylaide... he murmured, ears falling back along his skull. The words "my lady" almost passed his maw, an old habit, but he stopped them. Are you all right? Have you been... What had she called it? Crying? Again? Was it his fault? He had only been gone an hour, and only to think. He had not been upset at her, and had told her so before he'd left. Perhaps something else was wrong.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM