Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich allowed the kiss and then turned his head to press his forehead to hers. He listened to her words and closed his eyes and let her soothe him. She always helped. Always. I love you, he murmured. What you said wasn’t wrong. I know you only meant to speak with love, as you always do.

And then she explained why his walking away would cause her to panic and he shook his head in disgust. Of course it would be her parents, and the trauma they had inflicted upon her. Every time he thought himself free of their grasp, it was as if they reached across space and time from their graves, digging their claws into his fur and flesh, into his wife’s. I am not your parents, he said. I swear never to be like them. I will always return when I need to take a walk. Always. I would never hurt you like that. Believe me. His voice was quiet and gentle, but pleading, and he rested his chin across her back in an embrace.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 12:44 AM