Stone Circle and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be
114 Posts
Ooc —
Turmeric chuckled. She had such a way of keeping him going! And her eyes never said she was bored, never told him to stop. Never told him to straighten up and act like a soldier.

He hadn’t fit into the lives of the wolves his mother had settled with, but maybe… maybe he really could settle in here…

It is like a dream, he agreed, in a hush of wonder, and one day I’ll make sure you see it, count it another thing I’ve added to my list of things to show you.

A list that grew longer and longer — but one his heart yearned to keep, and he grinned real big at the thought of seeing her marvel beneath the dazzle of glittering ice.

Her mood shifted then - shyness? Or uncertainty? Turmeric didn’t know where they came from, or her thought that he would ever hate her for something as normal as fear. He drew forward and sought to reassure her by reaching for her nose with his nose and drawing her eyes back to look at him.

Hey, Keri, look at me, he said softly, If you’re ever scared when you’re with me, you tell me and we’ll walk through it together. I won’t ever hate you or leave you, for that or for anything else. ’kay?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be - by Turmeric - February 18, 2023, 07:20 PM