Arrow Lake i'm bracing for the pain and i am letting go
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
All Welcome 
At some point during the night, muttering to ghosts in her sleep, River woke up with an inceptive thought. And like a seed planted, this idea grew and grew through the night – watered, pruned, and tended – until daylight broke and the thought had grown into a tree of resolution, its roots entwined down her brainstem and buried down deep into her heart.

The Sandraudiga rose from her stonebed and made her way down to the lake as the sun emerged on this clear, crisp day. She came to the spot where she had met Cad Kin, and she closed her eyes, lifting her face to be bathed in heatless rays. With a sharp inhale, she turned away from the lake and forded a path towards the woods.

You were always free.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
small ideas both stillborn and screaming came out her mind-soul, each competing to suckle at the teat of her attention.

sand taken by the pawful sept out between her toes. she applied sense and knowledge to every thought.

when sound of heavy paws drew near, her neck and head bent at an ugly angle over her back. red eyes bulged round as hunter's moons.

gjørmann. she teased the walker, lips pulling to show a white grin. you know wheach was bhlue first - water, or skee?
[Image: ef168a4f745014259e23f6a379f67c387d4c2536.gif]
unreliable narrator
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
Ahead was a dark shape, growing thinner and mangier with each step River took. Her upper lip curled in disgust as a sudden stench hit her nostrils, drawing her to a full stop. The creature – a small wolf, she realized belatedly – tossed its head back unnaturally and gargled out a catechism with its guttural tongue. She stared into those bloodmoon eyes, looked over the ruins of the other’s pelt, and revulsion filled her at a rapid pace.

If I give you an answer, will you leave me alone?
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"sure." grinned the madwoman.
[Image: ef168a4f745014259e23f6a379f67c387d4c2536.gif]
unreliable narrator