Moonspear All anybody would tell me is all that bad news
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Have I mentioned that I love Bridget??
I don't think I could get tired of you, Keen found herself saying, smiling a little shyly and blushing at the touch. It was true, as far as she was concerned. They had only met once before this, but Bridget had a wild charm to her that Keen felt could make any situation worthwhile if only to see what she might say or do. She settled too, continuing, I'd love to see your home sometime. But we can always find other places too, whenever you need time away. It was kind of awkwardly-put, but Keen felt she'd gotten the offer across well enough: you can hide with me any time. Hiding was kind of her thing anyway, so it worked out.
You look nice too, She added, and then started to fumble her words a little bit. Well - ah - I mean, you always do, uh - She cut herself off with a smile that was half apologetic and half self-deprecating. Are you hungry? Keen asked after a moment with a slight exhale, gesturing to the birds and thinking that maybe she should have stripped the feathers first. Or maybe not. She wasn't sure what Bridget would have preferred, and that was really all that mattered here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All anybody would tell me is all that bad news - by Keen - March 14, 2023, 01:06 PM