Sunbeam Lair I've tried turning down the monsters living in my head
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
River ventured into the depths of the shadowy lair with only a thought of getting her paws out of the slush and snowmelt so that she might feel her pads again. Normally, she wouldn’t bother exploring such dark, dank places that only had a few jetstreams of fresh air coursing through, but the lack of snow here put her in the mind of spring in full bloom. Soon, there would be earth to tread upon rather than miles upon miles of compacted snow, and she was glad to touch a bit of land that wasn’t dredged in the stuff. Even if it was a place like this.

She scoured the cool ground until she crossed the recent treadmarks of another wolf, which she followed out of nosiness. At the end of the scent trail, she found another wolf at rest, though this one seemed to be hiding, curled up tight as it was, rather than languishing out in the open as the other wolf had.

River thought to leave this one alone too, so she turned to head the other way, wary of this coiled up wolf waking up in a bad mood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've tried turning down the monsters living in my head - by River - March 10, 2023, 08:16 PM