Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
All Welcome 
The brute lumbered down the edge of the water to satiate his thirst. The refreshment quenched him enough to let his focus drift elsewhere. The sun was setting on the horizon after a long day of travel. He could scent the various wildlife that obviously used this area for the same purpose, and the vast expanse of foot prints on the shore accentuated it. Omnium assumed he was alone in the area when he could not scent another soul. A small dip into the cool liquid would not hurt.

He waded into the glassy lake until it lapped at his chest, and Omnium watched curiously as the plentiful fish darted from his newfound presence in the water. His pelt below the water revealed just how much volume the dry fur gave his appearance. He allowed himself to submerge for a mere moment before rising from the water again. His body was not fully acclimated to the climate yet, and the various dips he chose to partake in helped with body regulation. It also helped to shed what fur was trying to escape him. 

Omniums yellow eyes were trained on the small fish of the lake as they darted to and fro between hairs to determine if they were something suitable for a meal. He looked a fool with his fur plastered to his body while he stared into the lake with an intensity that could only be matched by a predator, but he had no interest in eating these fish. They were simply entertainment after another long day. Perhaps he could use the time to reflect on his own thoughts, even if he was sure he was in the right.
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Lmk if anything needs changed! :)
The wind did not take her far. For a few days she exclusively roamed land that was unfamiliar to her. Scenting all the newly found boarders stunned Etephyr, it shouldn't have but the abundance of packs in the vast valley was intriguing. Closely knit, a few almost intertwining, she wondered if they were homogenous or merely allied. She kept her distance though, not wishing to incur any wrath from the locals should they find her presence distasteful. Etephyr tenderly mulled the idea of seeking one of the packs leaders for refuge, sweetening the idea with the pleasantries of safety, food and purpose but quickly soured it with the inevitable responsibility and trust that came with pack life. Ete moved on, both mentally and literally. Night was starting to tucking dusk beneath the horizon, signaling her it time for rest.

Etephyr was using the salmon lake as an off and on resting point for sometime, deciding its location was distant enough from packs. It didn't take her long to crest the small hill leading up to the lake but as her head peered over the hill, she saw a man. Standing chest deep in the lake, it showed just how he carried his stature. His true muscular volume evident as the lower half of his body appeared thinner as his fur clung to him.  The man fully submerged into the water causing Etephyr to haphazardly clamber up for a better view. So intrinsically curious. He reemerged soon after, looking into the lake with a predatory gaze. 'Charming enough.' She thought.

Deciding to make herself known, Etephyr chuffed, still a bit too far to properly speak but once she neared. "Enjoying sight seeing?" She questioned. 'I sure am,' She brutishly answered. Dismayed, in that moment, Etephyr was immensely grateful no one could read minds.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
You're all good! Feel free to do as you please! He's not exactly a PG character! c:

As quickly as his dark gaze had been drawn by the fish, it shifted lazily to meet eyes with the she wolf who had spoken to him. A beautiful sight to be had as her fur was bathed in the colors only dying light could provide. He felt no fear in the presence of such company, and the brute looked her over and took her in for all she was worth. A sight such as her deserved to be remembered in the moment.

Omnium glided out of the lake with a calm and steady rhythm driving his movements. He did not wish to frighten the stranger, so he emerged from the water a respectable distance from her. A small sentiment that he hoped the maiden would appreciate. He shook the residue of the lake from his pelt before turning his attention to her once again with water still dripping from his underside where it would be forced to drip dry. The only sight here is you, dear. The tone of his voice as he spoke was low and smoky. A hidden agenda behind his words: flattery.

What brings a maiden of your caliber here? He was quick to the point. A female of her health and beauty was not often seen wondering alone in these lands, or that was his experience thus far. Omnium had only ever crossed one like her before that belonged to a pack on the coast. He cared little for trivial introductions, and he wished to bypass them altogether for a pleasant conversation. The intellectual side of him only hoped she was more than what met his eye. Perhaps another vagabond such as himself.
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Okay!

The herculean man waded out from the water, the small waves left in his wake testifying further, to his mass. She eyed him as he moved, her brows at ease and her gaze heady with unfamiliar temptation. It was unlike her to cave in so easily, but the man was exceptionally suave. It only took his presence. As the larger man finally settled, he remained a distance away, Etephyr appreciated his respect for her. She smiled, which turned into an ear to ear grin as he flattered her with his honeyed words. 

"I call this place," She searched for the right word, biting her lip idly. "Camp." She decided. Etephyr wrapped her tail around her hind leg as she sat on her haunches. The smaller woman glanced over the man once more before speaking again. "And what of you? What brings a man of your distinction to this lake?" She nearly purred. Ete was beginning to enjoy herself. Excitement and anxiety bubbled beneath her chest. She wondered just what she was getting herself into and what she craved so eagerly. Loneliness? Distraction? She couldn't decide but both were equally acceptable excuses to indulge in something so remarkably rare.
Thread limit (1/2)
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
His yellow gaze was on her with a sparkling intensity as the sun threatened to vanish beyond the horizon. The dying rays illuminating the part of their figures closest to the water. It was a serenity often experienced and rarely appreciated. The same could be said for the sleek female in front of him, and he was not one to withdraw his gaze for fear of bashfully being caught. A temptation on the tip of his tongue. Tempting even more so when she bared her teeth in a smile.

You could say the same. This is the first day I have graced these shores to rest my paws, but it will certainly not be the last. Omnium left his implications up for interpretation. He moved with same predatory flow to near her, but he was sure to leave some room for comfort. Although she seemed perceptive thus far, he did not wish to prod an unknown boundary. A large brute who also knew a thing or two to ensure his company would retain a feeling of safety. 

As he neared, he sat in the sand to mirror the maiden as the last piece of the sun slipped underneath the horizon. They were shrouded in a growing darkness then with only the sky illuminated with many colors. A vixen of black and white was what faced him, but he was captivated nonetheless. He was a self appointed Casanova himself, and the words of praise from the she wolf were not lost on his ears. 

I am traveling South from the coast to find a new domain. The life of a pack wolf is distasteful for someone with a vagabond heart, and I strive to avoid such a dull life. A deeper explanation was perhaps deserved, but he wished to know more of the lovely face before him before more elaboration was had.

Might I hear the name of the beauty before me? A question, but there was no prodding.
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion
She fought the urge to shiver, tingles slipping down her spine as the hunk of a man left a verbal trail for her to pick up on. She dared not break her enamored stares as he moved, her eyes remaining heady with hunger. She welcomed his closing presence with a gentle suggestion nod to sit with her, he obliged. Although Etephyr was sure it was less her idea and more his, but the woman could pretend for a moment. The man had admitted to visiting the lake for the first time but reassuring it won't be his last. Etephyr pursed her lips, hiding the encroaching smile threating to expose how much she drank off his every word.

"I do hope you keep your promises." She upped his ante, relinquishing a smirk. 

He explained his wishes for a domain, declaring pack life distasteful. A sentiment Etephyr thoroughly understood, even if she was having her doubts. Briefly, she wondered if he would mind company but the thought was quickly ushered away in haste. The man moved on to requesting Etephyrs name, she smiled. Willing. A cunning idea forming.  

"Etephyr." She stated. Standing, she took a chance, walking beneath his chin, brushing against his chest. "Intend to use it?" Eteph paused under him, looking back, eyes glossed with mischief. There was no hiding it, from the moment she laid eyes on him, she was hooked. Caught, entangled, snared in his beauty. There was no escaping it, only succumbing to it. 

Thread limit (1/2)
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Going to mark this as mature as well just so our bases are covered!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy Suggestion
The she wolf electrified the situation between them as she continued her dance. Never had he been in the presence of one to cause his blood to ignite in such a fire, but he knew he would hunger for the feeling if she were to ever take her leave. The brute had lost his chance to escape her tantalizing waltz the moment she had glided onto the edge of the lake. Not that he would want to. 

Omnium rose to stand as she closed the distance between them entirely. The ears atop his head stood straight up, and the tail that generally lay motionless behind his stature mirrored them as it waved in the air only slightly. An indication of his excitement as Etephyr pressed into his chest. A sensation that he had never experienced before, but it quickly became an addiction. One that he would do anything to get a fix of. Etephyr. He lowly purred into her ear as she looked back at him.

Often, darling. However often you wish. His head came to rest on her back as he took in the scent by which to remember her by. His plans of going it alone were quickly being muddied by his impulses. The resting position on her back drifted to him gently rubbing the side of his head along her back until he stalled behind her neck. An intermingling of scents that perhaps she, too, would remember him by if this meeting were to end. You may call me by Omnium.

He removed his large head from her back, but the contact was still relished nonetheless. If you haven't any other plans, I would be happy to accompany you to a destination of your choosing. It must get lonely in a camp all by yourself. Again, Omnium added a flirtatious lilt to his words. He would be content in any time spent near his newly found kryptonite.
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
More than welcome to power play to move things along or even fade to black with your post, whichever is cool with me! 

Etephyr couldn't decide if things were moving too quickly, or not quick enough. However, she had him hooked, that much she knew. The swaying of his tail and attentiveness of his eyes and ears as she moved telegraphed his thoughts perfectly. Etephyr indulged in the feeling, loving the power she held, unwilling to hide the knowing grin pressed to her lips. It didn't last long as the brawny man purred her name into ear, it caused her to suck in a breath, hitching in her throat. She playfully nipped at his side, just missing, returning to a smile. 

Omnium, he said his name was while he rested his head against her back. Eteph cherished his name, it fit him. Strong, bellowing, fearsome. She mostly enjoyed the returned contact, her skin tingling at his every touch. The fur on her nape and middle back rising to welcome his muzzle. Just as he, Etephyr soaked in his scent, ingulfing herself until she felt intoxicated. Lifting her head to the side of his nape, just beneath his ear, she breathed once more. "Omnium." She whispered. He would be her undoing. 

Omnium lifted his head, inviting to give her company. Etephyr moved around him, moving in the direction of some tall reeds she had made a temporary home of. "For you? I will always find the time." She promised. Her eyes and head pointed to reeds, clearly inviting for him to follow as she walked. There was a clearing in the reeds, a flattened area where she had been sleeping, large enough for not just her.
Thread limit (1/2)
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
I will probably fade to black here! Let me know if you'd be interested in another thread after this one!

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy Suggestion

The brute followed her willingly. A puppet on a string that was no less controlled by Etephyr than his own hand guiding him forth to follow her. A willing participant in any and all things that the vixen before him wished. His eyes seared into her with a burning intensity that glowed in the darkness as she took the lead. He wished to be closer to her already.

He brushed past her with familiarity as their scents once again intermingled. The clearing in the reeds would not be home to a single soul tonight, but it would shelter two locked in a tug and pull of palpable tension searing through them. Tonight, the beautiful she wolf would have all of his focus. He would call her name many times, as he had promised. Etephyr. 

Perhaps the company in the darkness would not be the only thing they shared, and Omnium found a deep, secretive part of him wished that the night could last forever. That their two souls would converge into something beautiful rather than one splendid night. Only the light of the morning could reveal the answers.

Fade to Black.
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Yes! I would love another! You can start it or I can, either tag me in the one you start or dm me if you'd like for me to start (feel free to archive this once you've read it)

A sliver of hope nestled its way into her heart, hope the night would not lead to an empty morning bed. She wished to wake up in the warmth of his deep chest, wrapped in his safety even if for just the morning. Anything to stave off the loneliness that was sure to come once they both sufficiently roused but for now, she would bask in the night. Letting go of everything in favor of him, tangling in a dance as old as time.
Thread limit (1/2)