Two Rivers Isle i bet you were a tiger in your day
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Phone post.

Ulrich listened as the man spoke and tried to put aside his suspicions for the moment. What with his wife so close to giving birth, he was suspicious of anyone outside of their small pack at the moment. But he could not turn someone away who needed help.

I am sorry to hear that a member of your group is sick, he said, his posture softening. We will do what we can for her, though we are small in numbers, and it being just barely spring, I’m not sure we have the medicinal plants necessary to help her, if that is, in fact, what she needs. He grimaced. I’m afraid we don’t even have a healer in our group. But still, we will… do whatever we can. We can offer food and shelter and a safe place to rest, and will gladly accept your offer of work. I only ask that you and your company abide by our rules while you are here. No fighting, stealing, lying, or other such things are tolerated on the Isle. We are a kind people, and will drive away anyone who causes trouble.

He waited, and did not mention Adylaide. He would let these people in, but there was no reason for them to know about his pregnant wife, tucked away in her birthing den. If anything happened to her… He gave a small shake of the head, sure he was being paranoid.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Colt - March 20, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Ulrich - March 20, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Iseul - March 21, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Colt - March 23, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Ulrich - March 23, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Iseul - March 23, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Colt - March 24, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Ulrich - March 24, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: i bet you were a tiger in your day - by Iseul - March 25, 2023, 11:32 AM