Otter Creek With thoughts of you, I'm overwhel[M]ed
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All Welcome 
I have no plans on returning for the long run (school is getting extra spicy and so is work), but I miss writing and improving!! So, I won't be involving this lady in any plots -- Males encouraged for this thread and even ladies are too! (Apologizes if this post looks wonky)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of heat

She could feel it. Tingling down her spine, creeping its way into the hearth of her core to ignite her heat. Discreet desires to covet a male for her own lapped at her rational but not enough to call in the desperate throws of heat just yet. Although her scent wasn't overpowered by nature, hints of her arriving esterous left a trail but Etephyr wasn't apt to embrace the company of any males. Still level headed enough to loath the idea of another dimwitted buck begging to bed a doe. Etephyr scoffed at the stupidity of it all as she bathed herself in the creek, with aims of washing away her increasingly pungent scent.
Just above the great lake but not close enough to gather much detail of the interior distant woods, Etephyr laid herself along the creek shore to bask in the sunlight. Keeping an ear out for trouble or a meal. A day and a half had passed since she last saw anything manageable to take down. Every hare, opossum or small mammal of any kind seemed to be in hiding or cleverly evading her. Etephyrs hunger pains waxed, but mainly waned. Food was beginning to be her least concern, the woman knew she couldn't wait too many days longer to find a place of refuge; but the lands were foreign. The best she hoped for was a cave, high up in the east mountains. Etephyr wondered how she would manage.
Finishing her bask in the sun, the woman decided it was time to venture into the mountains to wait out her heat. 
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)