Ravenshook Cliffs Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone...
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception

backdated to April 21st!

Meylodi had grown rather fond of her mercenary over the time they'd known each other. She remembered the suitors that her brother had wanted her to marry, and none were as kind or as focused on her as @Void had proven to be. None were as good a fighter, or as good as a hunter. Her independent heart felt like no other wolf worthy of forming a pack with.

She had woken up from a nap out of food; her newly-formed scars no longer stinging when she sniffed for signs of the large, black shadow she'd come to wait eagerly for. Who's kind smile and concern for her well-being had stolen her heart.

The desire for his touch, his scent to drown herself in, was strong. 

Meylodi waited anxiously for his return.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 05:58 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 06:18 PM