Lost Creek Hollow It doesn't compare
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
All Welcome 
Irritated at all the commotion. Furious that she no longer only had 3 siblings to contend with now she had like 5 more, all told 8 puppies all different ages. It was annoying. She huffed and went in search of father @Ingram could make this better, she was sure of it. he could fix anything and she was tired of mother always feeding noisy, hungry plebians. Honestly, where did she even get the right. She didn't ask any of them waht she wanted. Nope just went and did what she wanted.

Enelise huffed and tried to walk on too big paws, with her ears falling in her face searching for father.

godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
enelise approaches.

ingram's steps slow to greet his daughter, a soft snort of amused fondness pushing thru his nostrils as one of her too-big ears flops into her eye.

she, like her siblings, still growing into herself.

enelise. rumbles the dragonfang, in greeting and perhaps in soft warning: for she should not have ventured so far to find him on his own; unaware that she sought refuge from the chaos that had become their family den.

same as him.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
She trotted the rest of the way, and used rear paws to push up to touch father's nose with soft happiness in her eye. 

Papa!

When she settled back to her four paws, she leaned against his leg. She heard the warning in his voice and largely ignored it. She looked up at him with adoring eyes. 

She flapped a too large paw. Too much noise, to many brothers and sisters. She didn't realize fully that they weren't really siblings. Puppies her mother was feeding to her, more siblings. It was just the way. Though the littlest ones were cute.

737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
there was much of ash paw in enelise; ignoring his warning. he lets out a low sigh, temporarily letting it slide but knowing he would have to reprimand her for it later.

too much of this behavior and she would do whatever she wanted knowing that he'd let her get away with it; but those adoring eyes looking up at him stir everything paternal within him.

the purpose behind her wandering is quickly made known: too many bodies, too many noises.

too many.

they are not your brothers and sisters. he is quick to correct, words a bit more snappish in their quick escape than he'd meant them to be.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
She lay her ears to her skull at the sharp snap in his tone. It was different than the reprimand before and she wasn't sure why he had yelled at her. How was she to know they weren't siblings. They just suddenly appeared, no one had told her about them.

She nodded. Okay.

What ya doin? Papa?

737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ingram watches as her ears lay back atop her skull at his correction; and though the dragonfang is aware that he should feel some sort of remorse for speaking in such a harsh tone with his daughter: he does not.

he tries to resurrect some sort of empathy from within but comes back up with nothing but smoke that slips from betwixt the fingers.

so he speaks no further on the matter.

she asks next what he's doing, and though his knee-jerk reaction is to tell her the truth: he was heading to patrol, he bites it back ... knowing she will want to tag along — and the borders were no place for a young cub.

taking you back to your mother. he tells her instead in a resolute rumble.

40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Ene pouted. Do i has too! Papa! Please can't I stay wit  you. 

She yipped happily at him and turned her face into the sweetest little beg she could, even hopping up to lick his chin in hopes that he'd let her stay even for just a little bit. She didn't want to go back yet.

She needed a break and what better way than to spend it with her dad.

737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she is penitent; begging.

but ingram is indifferent to it. closed off; walled. sinking deeper into himself.

i said no. you're too young and it is too dangerous. a fact masquerading as the reason. ::we are returning to your mother.:; he tells her again, more resolute, chin jerking in the direction of the birth den.

40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise felt her tiny heart tighten and she bowed her head and let her legs fall back to the ground. She gave a soft nod, but she didn't sniffle. 

She didn't understand why her papa was so angry at her, but she followed at his side on tiny mismatched paws. Back to her mother and her siblings. Where she'd bury her face in her mother's side for a time. Hopefully she could make this strange acheing in her chest feel better.

737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ingram explains no further, firm with what he has told her as he takes her back to the birthing den. back inside. do not sneak away again.

with this warning rumbling in his chest he turns sharply on his heel and heads back to the borders; contemplating all of the heavy feelings and thoughts within.