Lost Creek Hollow many stars
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Limit Two 
On this morning Shadowpup and @Stormpup had been left in @Ash paw's care. The darkling girl nestled against her brother as they lay against the Star's belly. The other children, @Acantha, @Esma, @Enelise, @Mae, @Jakub, and @Nicodem, were in the den, too... However, @Silvertongue's little babies were much younger than the others and half the size in comparison. 

Though her eyes and ears were still closed, little Shadowpup took in all the different scents and chirped curiously.
Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
105 Posts
Ooc — Me
There were little ones next to her as well as other older pups, that were not her littermates. Esma wasn't really bothered by this though, it wasn't uncommon to have such a crowd with them.

The rest were sleeping though as far as she knew, but she was not. She rose, and sat down to watch them from a slight distance
Ask before skipping. Esma was born 3/5/23
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise gave an exasperated noise, but she moved closer to the little dark puppy. She was so tiny and all alone. She curled around her with a soft sound and pointed a paw at Esma. Es say nuffin, i eaten yer ears off

93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
When Enelise embraced her, Shadowpup cooed happily. Even at such a young age, a wolf pup’s instincts were strong and they made the little infant roll onto her back submissively. Her little ink -colored tail wagged. Then, she snuggled into the other girl’s side. Sister! Guardian! Her mind thought.
Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
105 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma was confused by her sisters comment. She saw how the little black pup was contented and happy with Enelise curled around her though so Esma figured she should follow her sisters example. She found Shadowpups brother Stormpup and curled herself around him.
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Despite she didn't want to like these loud, tiny babies. Her thorny heart cracked a little and she curled paws around and gently licked at the little things ears and face.

93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last post from me! Feel free to continue on without me :)

Shadowpup was too young to feel or know Silvertongue’s lament… but, even a babe so tiny could identify differences in the way Enelise groomed her, now. The other child’s touch was unpracticed but gentle and full of love.

Instinctively, the baby girl held very still while Enelise washed her until she fell asleep.
Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
105 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma felt the breaths of the little boy she was around slow, and she heard them slow from the one her sister was cuddling, so she looked as Enelise, asking with her eyes what to do now.
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise just settled into the role and expected her sister to do the same. She closed her eyes, but stayed aware, waiting for the little one to get done with her nap.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
105 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma sighed. She guessed she was stuck like this now until the little boy woke. So she too decided she might as well sleep.