Cedar Sweep like carillon bells, the house of Augustus rings
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
166 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Faint wrinkles at the corners of Solveig's eyes creased. "'The way you were supposed to...' Ah, it  to me you have not found a fit for yourself, yet." She said. It seemed fairly obvious that she felt she'd not been able to live by the conditions she'd been in, or meet the approval of those who governed their faith. So much for tales of lost sheep, being gently herded back to the flock when they went astray. It sounded more as though Jericho had simply been cut loose. 

Solveig chuckled quietly at Jericho's statement- wondering what her sins had been. Solveig knew that there were many possible, but she would not have suspected Jericho might have been one to commit an act that Hjløðrfell would also shun her for committing. She didn't seem like the type to commit murder. 

The interest in her pack's location sparked Solveig's interest, and she nodded, gesturing off toward the coast, in the direction of the Keep. "Five days of travel, past this mountain range and to the foothills of the next. Where the sea-salt air meets fresh." She said, pausing for a moment. She looked toward Jericho, invitingly. "I could take you there. I am sorry to disappoint you, but there will be no brainwashing- you will have no obligations, but will be free to speak with Asvoria if you would like."
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
RE: like carillon bells, the house of Augustus rings - by Solveig - May 21, 2023, 12:28 PM