Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
All Welcome 
it was bittersweet.

the scent of meadow upon the air, reyson's own twined around it.

tamar had arsenio, but she had also the responsibilities of epoch.

bearing the news of the pack freshly forming in the thunder-dome, and a bundling of honey with saffron leaves, tamar descended into the familiar canyon.

there was no fear in her. diplomacy had become one of her strengths, and as she called for the wolves of tikal, tamar was flushed with resoluteness.
128 Posts
Ooc — delaney
a call rises.

ajaw is quick to intercept and surprised — pleasantly so — to find epoch’s tamar.

this one greets you, they rumble with a dip of their head, frost bound gaze soft; polite. to what does this one owe the pleasure of the visit? though he remembers where their last conversation was left: with indecision.

kukulkaan & my writing are entirely experimental.
can be assumed he is speaking in yucatec mayan to his holcan; mayan will be denoted as speech. any of the holcan is welcome in all of ku's threads.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
the ajaw came again.

tamar was respectful, though her small height was drawn. "i come peacefully, leader of tikal." the arche indicated what she had brought.

"a new pack seeks to form directly in epoch's hunting grounds." the soft eyes blinked. "will you send warriors with me, when we meet?"

she knew the thunder dome wolves meant peace. but she had learned to trust little.
128 Posts
Ooc — delaney
she speaks that she has come peacefully, and ajaw feels inclined to believe her, for many and more reasons. the first and foremost that their holcan is never far and in the threshold of their own domain they are encompassed a ( perhaps false ) feeling of safety.

their gaze looks to the gift she brought: a bundle of honey with saffron leaves.

an olive branch, perhaps?

the inquiry hangs heavy on the air, and ajaw contemplates it just as weightily.

they remember the epoch woman cursing at them in a very similar spot along these very borders. there is no promise of alliance, nothing spoken to be gained.

but ajaw feels generous and more so, unwilling to make enemies when their children would soon be born into this very canyon. this one and a few holcan will come to aid you. the feathered serpent would see to this personally: but not without the a few sets of teeth of their most trusted.

kukulkaan & my writing are entirely experimental.
can be assumed he is speaking in yucatec mayan to his holcan; mayan will be denoted as speech. any of the holcan is welcome in all of ku's threads.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar studied the leader.

she dipped her head.

"we should speak, all three of us, how to divide our hunting grounds."

this, a second overture. tamar did not know what tikal wished in return.