Thunder Dome The Tale of the White Wolf..
"Deep down inside me there's this wolf howling to get out.."
6 Posts
Ooc — Sirri
Joining 
@Meylodi 

Sirris would have dipped her head towards Void, offering a wolfish grin and thanking him for his kind words. She had wished him well, expressing her joy in joining under the packs ranks.  She certainly did wonder in that moment what it would be like in this pack, what rank she would be under? She wondered what she would do for the pack, who she would meet. The possibilities were endless. Though her mind would revert back to the world once more, turning towards the alphess, offering her a wolfish grin too. "Shull we take a walk?" The female would ask, tail swaying once and softly behind her flank, grey eyes gazing curiously at the darker coated fae. 

At the alphess' next words Sirris would offer a soft chuff, something resembling a laugh of amusement. Not at all mockery, if anything it was a soft and gentle sound. Sirris would nod her head, standing up before moving slowly towards an unknown location, though she was sure that Meylodi knew where they were headed. She was happy to tell a story, happy to provide one, she wished to make friends after all. "Sirris has desirrred to join a pack for sometime now.. This one does hope that her time here is prosperous. Under what rank would Sirri be under should she join..?" She would ask, a gentle tilt of her head offered in curiosity. She was quite curious though she wouldn't at all be surprised by the answer, she was sure of it. Her gaze would fall back onto the path ahead as she began to speak of her journey here in soft and somewhat sad tones.

"This one was borrn of lands in the farrr norrrth. The pack was once called Eclipse, a name of great historrry. This one was borrn sick, motherr could not bring Sirris back to health. Thus she left this one for the humans to save. Sirris was found, nursed back to health, made friends with the human male who saved her though he would laterr pass of sickness, Sirris was dumped in the wilds where she later came across her first pack." The young wolf would describe her past softly, the slight shake of her voice raising in tone upon speak of the humans death, though she would continue her tale, trotting along slowly enough for the other to catch up. 

"This one was found by a pack called WolfSpirits, a place Sirris had rrresided for two years, never once joining ranks. This one fell in love with the packs hunter, though she Sirris was later chased out underr false prretences, leaving this one to wander the cold, dangerrous lands on her own. Sirris had faced many threats on her time alone within the cold and treacherous lands so foreign to her.  She had not travelled so far. This one later found solace in a new pack though this one was treated as meat and not treated fairly. They had given this one many scars inside and out."  She expressed her suffering before coming here, though she would not give too much detail as to save the other some time in listening, she would only give what was needed, not things in which were unimportant. Her soft eyes would turn once more to the path ahead, keeping track of where she had been walking in case she were to suddenly trip. 

The path ahead seemed to grow more rocky as they moved forwards, the most she could see was the sky, the stone really the only things she could see apart from that somewhat dark, star filled sky. "This one only lingered within their terrritory for so long.. This one was theirr warrior, though Sirris did at times tend to the wounded. Many were wounded within such a pack, a healer was needed, all must know the basics.. Sirris had left and found herself here, she does hope that something of that nature were to not happen to her once more.." The fae expresses, offering a sad wolfish grin before turning a slight corner, mostly keeping her eyes on the path ahead though tuning her gaze to Meylodi every once in a while. 
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meylodi listened thoughtfully, her eyes never drifting far from the storyteller, and what a great teller Sirris was. It seemed as if the Alfa met a wolf every other day with a new story to tell, a new history. 

Join? Aye, she dipped her head. What rrank be dependin' on what cha be best fer.

The dark queen of sorts let the white wolf speak her tale. Scars ain't so bad. Ta me, a welf's scars tell stories o' dere aun. Means ya've been through somethin' and come ta o'her side stronger an' wiser like. Take mine - got the nicks in me ear figh'in' one o' them haumins. Ta ones 'round me neck o' ta moun'ins don't care much fer welves, like ta ones i' yars. Ain't no haumins 'ere, though.

The only tales of humans were the ones in Sirris and Kiche, the dog who grew up loving them and the wolf who owed her to them.

Made her roots seem more tangible, her heart as proud as ever to know such things.

I be from da faer east, me thinks... not quite sure which direct'on I wandered when I left. Didn't keep lookin' back, she mused softly into the night. The moon shone brightly overhead, and the fae's muzzle lifted upwards and recalled the years she had spent with her family. Nostalgia lingered in her heart, a slight longing for her mam and da, her brother and sister. But she had a new family, a new pack, one that she was needed here to protect and to lead. Me ol' pack be called Frostcrest, pride in aur 'earts and ta blood o' warriors rrruning in aur veins. Born o' bi' o' a princess in thar. Me da and mam were Chief and De-pu-ty thar. Bandits, we were. Takin' what we needed if we couldn't ge' i' peaceful like. I miss 'em, on nights like tis one. Bu' I go' me a new parpise now. Can't go back, see me sistar's children. Gunna 'ave me aun. I got 'im. I got them.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"Deep down inside me there's this wolf howling to get out.."
6 Posts
Ooc — Sirri
@Shard 

Sirris nods her head upon hearing the alfa Meylodi's words. The wolf thought it best to express her thoughts in that moment, a gentle flick of her tail may have brought a soft wolfish grin to her maw - a welcoming gesture at that. "This one believes Sirris is best at healing wolves. In my pack before coming to these lands - Such a talent was needed, to learn to heal wounds given to lower whelps by the higher authorrity. Wolves of this ones status. Her rank of warrior was not respected well enough. Harsh punishments werre common, even when a wolf had done nothing - This scar across Sirris' face.. the alphess gave to Sirris for merely halting her duties for a quite lapping at the rivers water.." She understood the harsh reality of the pack previous - that not all within this world was good. She had lived a harsh and cruel life. Though with it came wisdom and understanding of the world around her. She had forgiven those who had harmed her, but that did not mean the scares of the past went away. 

Sirris appreciated that the alfa female would listen to her tale in such respect. She didn't interrupt her once as the white fae told the tale of her life before coming to these strange lands. She had yet to take a mate, continue her bloodline - She was the last of her family, she was the last of the living within her family tree. She had no pups, nor siblings left to continue her bloodline. For it was only her who still remained. Her father would have wanted her ton continue their bloodline - without a family Sirris thought she was better off joining her ancestors within the star filled sky. Meylodi's words would cause the Arctic Wolfs ears to perk, the white female listening closely to what the alfa female had to say. Sirris would offer a wolfish grin once more, opening her mouth to speak. 

"Your words have reached this ones ears, Sirris agrrees with Meylodi's statement. Scars tell tale of the experience we gained from life - the wisdom one may have gained from their plight. A wolf once told me that scars tell but a tale, they are the markings of the past, a memory a wolf would carry on for as long as they live. Even when this wolf is gone the scars will be seen as a trriumph, a victory to be honoured by the pack. Scars are like the many stars within the sky." The white wolf would say, looking up into the sky as she mentioned the stars, her mind drifting to the dark wolf of memory. The one she called her first love - "My love told Sirris that these scars shine bright with the memories of our challenges, the lessons we have learnt from our losses or our victories. There is no shame in scars for these scars are a reminder of our survival - they are a reminder that we are strong, we will live through many challenges that we face in the world - "

Her eye would close, her grey orbs almost watering at the thought of her dark hunter, the love she held poured into the air like smoke, being set free upon the air. It was in this moment that her heart would be set free, welcomed by the reminder that she will always hold fond memories, there should be no fear in moving forward in life - For now a new life would start, in these lands she will be of a new pack and a new home soon enough. She could now start a new life here, she no longer needed to worry for the demons of her past. She has let go of her worries.
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Fate was a tricky thing, she knew. A wolf could hope for the sky in their paws and get drug through the mud as winter snow fell around them while clinging to an elk's back leg. The fate of things was an elk - living, thinking, breathing, and did not want to be told what to do or messed with. It fought, bucked, and wriggled to be set free if one dared try to conquer it. But wolves, like their prey, held a manner of control over themselves that the Alfess couldn't deny - after all, had she stayed in her homeland, she'd be in a loveless marriage. Raising children she never wanted, with a mate that would not have been her choice, and Meylodi had known then her path had better to give her. She'd slain that elk and hungered for another, stalking through the night upon the endless herd her Da called life.

Life gave her an option; like all wolves who thought and breathed, that option had consequences. Such as the nature of things did - actions were never fruitless if one knew how to take them. The life Sirris had lived, however, seemed much more willing to buck than the Alfess' had been; but the wayward elk had led her paws to the pawsteps of those that had come here only shortly before the white fae had. Meylodi was keen that it be the last time the kind Sirris felt so disposable and worthless.

Aye, we be needin' a healer. It ain't every day that one pads up ta aur borders and offers her services, her head nodded up and down, the wind of such a motion making the fur on the sides of her cheeks and running down her neck bounce in the stillness of the night. An' I promise ya, we ain't gonna hurt cha fer gettin' a drink like. I say ev'ry welf be impertant, an' be worthy o' respect, no ma'er what, she rested her chin over the smaller fae's shoulder, a sign of comfort and that, should she agree, she'd never be subjected to such cruelty again. It stung at her heart to hear such sad tales. What kinda le'er would i' make me or me grá if we did tat? Not a very good set of Alfas, a couple of wolves unworthy of the respect of those that saw them in their good light - like that young wolfling from Redtail had so enthusiastically given to her during the meeting on the border. She hoped her own children would see her in such a positive light, hoping to shelter them from the bad while not making them ignorant. Hoped that for all of the wolves that looked up to her. No wolf deserved such sad realities.

Then the Alfess' nicked ear twitched, a sound echoing lightly on the horizon under the moonlight. A scent wafted to her nose, smelling of a wolf without others - a clean-coat that bore no scars upon his snow-white pelt. Her fur never strayed from smoothened, a fae such as her needed no such aggressive displays in the majority of encounters. Meylodi's eyes fell to the ground before her as a huge wolf, matching grá in size, padded into view on confident stilts. His moon-white pelt bounced in his trot; tail held up and in a slight curl. A wolfish grin lay on his muzzle.

Grá wouldn't be pleased with a wolf such as that around his infant pack, but who was Meyl to shoo off a wolf for no reason?

Hello, ladies, his voice slid over her ears as Void's did, spider's silk, a teasing, flirtatious tone on his tongue. What a lovely moon to meet the both of you under.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"isn't there a white knight, upon a fiery steed?"
30 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The moon had risen swiftly that night, far quicker than he had anticipated. Scents on the wind had found him - deer, rabbit, grass, goat, and then the sweeter scents of she-wolves. Adults, though his friend, the wind, brought caution to his approach, though he did not show it in his stride. One was due to birth soon, and that one held a male's scent he had been following for quite some time.

Hello ladies, a rumble in his throat brought to the surface a glimmer in his eye to the intentions he came with as he looked the two over. Dark and light, how fitting, he thought with a chuckle to himself. One smelled light of pack-scent; stronger upon her pelt, the scent of the male he was after. The mate of his brother, the white male concluded. Mother of his kin to be, and by the looks of it, quite soon, perhaps within the next week or two. Her midsection hung low, round, and full of pups, the thought of which stirred upon the loner's heart something he did not express but instead pushed farther down into the darkness beneath it. He would not claim flirt upon her, no - Void would not think him kindly for that, though Shard longed to see the anger in that one's face once more. It made him laugh to see him a tad upset.

What a lovely moon to meet the both of you under, he said, laying flirtation thick on his words, mostly towards the wolfess sitting next to the one he did not wish - yet - to partake in conversation.

As white as winter's snow, scars of beauty upon your pelt as mountains and rivers cut through the land from above, he smiles, thinking sweet thoughts aloud. Have you fallen from the sky itself and landed amongst us, snowflake? he asked her, coming closer to sniff, his eyes avoiding contact with hers. His clear, blue eyes sparkled as the scent of the white wolfess bore little of others. He wouldn't want to be rude by claiming a thoroughly taken woman, would he? So rude! Not Shard, no. Save that fun little game for Void; naturally, the male's scent stung his nose in a welcome change from its faint scent line. Who do I have the honor of speaking to?