Moonspear The Hawk and The Dove
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Song is When Doves Cry, by Prince.

The sun had lit the pal morning sky. Clear and blue as the eye could see. Alaric stood atop the spear, watching the smaller creatures down below. A hawk flew by, it's coiled talons ready, the breadth of it's wing's beat for beat, silent. How beautiful and noble it looked there flying so proudly. A small smile lit up his face as it dove, and the scream of the creature it caught ended quickly. Such a thing as a hunter, one could not argue that some of them were majestic. The hawk, the eagle.

But it did no one any good to ignore the little ones. The ones that flittered and fluttered and sang so beautifully that you could weep. But they were often forgotten about when the hunters of majesty were near. 

So i twas for them that Alaric lifted his voice in song. Letting it ring out clear and precise. Because he was both hunter and songbird. Both Majestic and at times small and that was okay. 

Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?
Dream, if you can, a courtyard
An ocean of violets in bloom
Animals strike curious poses
They feel the heat
The heat between me and you
How can you just leave me standing
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (she's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
One of those smaller creatures below was Lele, who had woken up before dawn, had not been able to go back to sleep and therefore used the cooler hours to hunt for some food. Vole crop had turned out to be particularly good this season - thus after catching first three, the older she-wolf was enticed to move up the rocky path and to seek for more. 

The higher up she got, the more out of breath she grew and had to take frequent stops to rest. Reaching the spear was a no small feat for a young and fit wolf, it was truly a challenge to an older one. Occasional snacks, however, were good distractions. And soon a bigger and better one in a form of song reached her ears. Words were hard to decipher and she was not good in appreciating music anyway. However, she recognized the voice of Alaric. Her almost-only-friend at the village. 

She tipped her head back and howled for the fellow to come down and have a chat, if he wished so. Her socialization quotta for the day had not been filled yet. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric had noticed the snall animal population in the rocks. He caught them often, but he didn't always eat them. Many he kept as a small treat for little puppies when they had to have a medic see them. 

He continued his song even after he heard the howl. His voice carrying as he jumped from rick to rock towards his friend. Honestly she was probably his only friend here too. He just hadn't fit in well and that was mostly his own fault. He wasnt sure what to do.

Touch if you will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride

How could you just leave me standing
Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (she's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

The last line he delivered as he landed near her. Then a grin broke out along his face. 

Hey!
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Alaric complied right away, though him continuing singing, while descending from the top floors of the mountain no worse than Barbie in the movie trailer (minus the skirt), made Lele roll her eyes. Show-off. She thought to herself, but did admit that, had she been few years younger and a less rusty model of a she-wolf, she would have felt smitten. There certainly had been time, when sarcasm and cynism had not swept all the naively romantic notions in her heart. 

"So, Mr.Nightingale," she returned the grin. "Wooed any sky-ladies up there? Or took my advice on taking chances with mountain goats?" she asked. "If that's the case, baaing might be a better bet." Under this thick layer of good-ol' yanking of Alaric's chain was a friendly inquiry on, how he was doing. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric wasn't very romantic he didn't think. Once upon a time he had been and someone had ripped that part of him right out. So he wasn't very good at it. He could mimic and his songs sure he could spin a love song, but it wasn't as it had been once upon a time. He guarded it too well, now. 

Oh absolutely the girls were just dipping and diving right near my head couldn't get enough. He grinned at her cheekily. 

I attempted, but they all were so overcome with the vapors they begged me to stop. So i complied, couldn't be responsible for hearts to stop for pure love, that would have been might unfair don't you think?

He bounded around her. What are you up too today beautiful lady?