Shadowwyn Moor [M] All Men Meet their maker
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Private 
rolled a 12 in tabletop on discord.

Sandy much to his irritation found himself in search of the wayward mother of the child Shadow pup. He had considered letting Silver to herself, should have truthfully, but. The way the child had looked in her righteous indignation, well.

Sandulf was a sucker for children. And most could get him to do as they pleased within reason. And she wanted silver. He couldn't quite get the haunted expression of the woman Wren either.

So off he went in search, found himself in a mire of nastiness. His russet paws as dark as his fur from the swamp lands.

@theharvester
9 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gross harvester things ahead

he traversed through a bog, the stench of mire rotted to a matted pelt. flies buzzed at the flayed skin of a fox stretched thin across his spine. and clasped between cavity stained teeth did there rest the remains of some unfortunate child, who's bones were now turned to toothpicks.

hunger clawed at the festering stench of his wounded flesh.

hungry. hungry. hungry.

and admits the odor of marshland did pulsing prey smell sweet. he breathed in deep the aroma of a man caught in a widow's web.

and like a spider drawn to the plucked string of silky mesh, the harvester moved in to savor the meat stuck in a sticky trap.

rated r. come play a game with the harvester
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The stench was so vile, that Sandy unfortunately didn't realize he was no longer alone until it was far too late. And what met him when his yellowed gaze lifted, well that was something from the hellish nightmares of the inner ring. 

Sandy's nose wrinkled and he immediately felt his mind screaming danger, danger. and with such a sickening feeling. He knew. He just knew. He would not make it out of this unscathed, possibly at all.

But as years borne of hunter's stance, he crouched, ignoring for the time the stench of the mire. The way flies and other insects settled upon him and feasted. 

Instead he watched with wrinkled maw and a deep growl the creature coming forward. This was going to end badly. 

His first thought was of the clan, his second of his brother and finally of his sister.

He would fight of course, but did it really matter. He had no strong ties to bind, no one who would truly miss him.