Moonspear inscryption
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
All Welcome 
he's waiting for maggak but any can join <3

he'd not seen much of his sister since the beginnings of the hunt, to which he'd quickly freed himself from and slipped back to the confines of the spear. a hunt, regardless of how many bodies lined the fields, was still in the youth's mind BOR-ING

but he'd grown restless in the absence of his counterpart during her time in the plains, and he now yearned to hear of her learnings and share of the things he'd seen on his recent ventures. perhaps they might even embark on a journey of their own!

he'd heard the faint goodbyes howling in the distance, of the conclusion in the group's hunt. his heart lifted with spirited delight, and he set himself upon the border to wait for their return. when @Maggak and the others returned, he would be the first to greet them.
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Child
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
:D !!!

maggak was surely the happiest of all to return home. the moment her gaze landed upon moonspear's looming shadow, a weight lifted from her shoulders. she came with honed muscles and tired lungs from the thin air; a little more of a woman than she had been before.
it was acrux she loped to first, having spotted his figure through the pines. oh, how she had missed him! acrux! a gleeful shout of his name, louder and louder until his head was to turn toward her.
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
the silhouette of his sister materialized in the distance and a frosted tail tapped wildly behind him. "maggak!" he rejoiced as he sprung forward to greet the porcelain babe with a flurry of cheerful hugs.

"how was the hunt? did you get to help? what'dya learn? guess what i found!?" he paused, nearly out of breath, realizing he just bombarded his sister with a whirlwind of words.

he took a moment before offering a heartfelt,  "i missed you!"
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Child
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
the starshine girl returned his embrace, bolting toward him and squeezing him between her forelimbs. ai, i missed you too!
acrux stumbles over himself with many questions, and maggak only watches thoughtfully for a time. it was kinda boring, she snorts. they wouldn't let me hunt because i'm too young. but i think that's stupid. but i met this cool girl named chickadee, from the village moonglow! she let me sing with her!
the emerald eyes glittered with affection. what'd you find? i hope moonspear didn't crumble without me around.
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
post 100 for u <3

maggak confirmed what the boy always knew to be true; hunting was a tedious chore. glad that he'd slipped away and returned home, acrux was left feeling little regret for having not stuck around during the family activity. 

his sister shared of her experiences, and he listened with keen interest. "you have to sing for me now," he encouraged with a bump to a pale shoulder. he wanted to hear maggak's songs, even if he was not one to sing them himself. 

as for what he discovered, "alaric took me up high and showed me where to find flowers and berries to make paint." he lifted a paw to reveal a still mustard stained pad, "see!"

at the sound of her jest he lowered his raised paw to give a few soft taps against the ground. "don't worry, i kept it from falling apart," he teased with a toothy grin. moonspear would not have crumbled without maggak, but acrux might have.
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Child
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
im so sorry i let this sit for so long february was a year of a month *sob*

if i sing for you, then you have to teach me how to paint, maggak chitters, eyebrows wriggling. she gazes down at the stained paw, and a girlish giggle flutters from her chest. anaa is gonna kill you if you track that in the ulaq, y'know.
i know a song we could sing, maggak leads him beneath the evergreens, following a pathway marked by melted snow and icy footprints. she meant it when she said we, a mischievous glimmer sparkling in the toothy smile she now gives him. she begins to hum and drum her feet against the ground.

Big Raven up there
pikuut, did he not catch a caribou?
raven replied; no none, no none!
the wife whose husband is away says
piku had caught a caribou
you have to pick up firewood that is not berry bushes
in our end!
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
it's ok because i am even worse! looking to wrap up old threads but would love a new one soon <3

"deal!" acrux chirped at the prospect of their trade. painting was fun, he imagined it would be even more enjoyable to do so with maggak. "she'll only kill me if i get caught," he jested with a playful grin and a wriggle of his brow. 

he followed where his sister led, catching the specific of her words and rumbling forth a hesitant huff. he didn't think himself much a singer, and stalled until half through the song before finally giving in an embracing the melody. 

"the wife whose husband is away says
piku had caught a caribou
you have to pick up firewood that is not berry bushes
in our end!.."

he marched and sang until the air in his lungs was no more and he collapsed against the floor in a flurry of laughter. the days were happy and acrux did not think he could love anyone more than he loved maggak in that moment. he would do whatever she asked for the remainder of that evening, be it sing, dance, paint or play, the boy was simply overjoyed to have his family upon the spear once more.
"atkan aleut"