Ocean's Breath Plateau Someone once told me that motherhood was grand
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
Deciding to give herself—and the children—some space, Reina sought out @Minnow. The woman had been on her mind and she thought it would be good to check in on how she was fairing these days. Times were stressful for the older woman, and if her’s and Tuft’s coupling had indeed resulted in a pregnancy, the stress would surely do its number, ten-fold caused by the hormones. Thank the Sun and Moon for Kukutux’s teachings, she had some knowledge that could be of assistance. 

It brought a sense of purpose to the red woman, finally feeling useful to the world around her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was happier as of late because she was almost positive that she was with pups  as well as meeting her uncle just the other day.

And with the morning came the sickness once more and the woman laid in her den a soft whimper escaping as the twinge in her stomach started once more. 

She seen the red girl and greeted her with a smile despite her pains. She was grateful that it wasn’t nearly as bad as the past few days and she’d hoped to be at the end of it now.
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her head dipped in greeting as her eyes searched the woman’s face. She appeared well, yet a smile can hide many things. The healer would not know  until her questions were answered.

“Hi, there, Minnow. How are you doing? Has Tuft been by to update you on what’s happened recently?” She couldn’t help the wandering of her mind back to the children. The boy was fairing well, but his sister, Peridot, seemed to teeter too close to the veil between life and death. A sigh escaped her, then; the red woman would check on them later, but, for now, her thoughts must remain on what she came to do here—check on Minnow.

She had joined the woman in her den, situating herself close enough for them to converse comfortably, and before she settled herself, she set her skin pouch of herbs and berries in front of her. Reina had taken the time to gather herbs and berries around the area, not willing to be unprepared like she had been the day she found the children.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman laid near her and she welcomed it and listened to her questions. “I’m a bit sea sick but other than that…” she trailed off as the woman spoke about the two younglings that were found. “Yes he spoke of them as soon as I’m better, we’re going to ask the packs we visit if they are missing the two. As well as if there is room.” 

That was something that he she wolf didn’t want to think about but she had to for her, her mate and their babies.
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The healer nodded as Minnow answered her, opening her pouch and rummaging around for the items that she thought might help. Dried raspberry leaves, nettle leaves, and poppy seeds were pulled out and placed in a small pile on the floor. Reina nosed them towards Minnow. “Here, for the sickness. Not too many poppy seeds, one or none at all, along with either the raspberry leaves or nettle leaves—or, both, if you’d like. The leaves themselves should help with the nausea. Add a poppy seed if you feel the sickness is too much and your sleep is affected. If you’d like some now, I’d be happy to make some!”

It felt good to assist Minnow, especially since she may be in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Her knowledge was more geared towards expecting mothers than it was for what plagued the children. It was decided then that she would seek out more private lessons with Kukutux, she needed more knowledge, that was for sure.

“I’m grateful to you both for asking around about the children while you search for a place to land yourselves.” She gently touched a paw to the woman’s own, a little sadness as she thought of what that meant for Tuft, and Hearthwood. She would be down a family member and the pack would lose an integral part of its structure to survive.

Mature Content Warning