Stone Circle March on child, March on
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
AW. Maybe @Sven?

A day after the big meeting of the pack, Bjorn took swiftly to checking the borders, checking for any unwanted visitors, bare scents, prey. All the emotions and words thrown around during the gathering was… an experience. 

His large, lumbering figure carried him west, his nose going from the ground, to the cool, crisp air, the wind. Nothing out of the ordinary was present, everything in its place, just how he liked it. From the west, he traveled across the land, to the east. Without many grown wolves, it left few to do major task such as border security and hunting. 

Once he made it halfway across, he sat upon a grassy hill, taking a few minutes to rest, take everything in before he would busy himself once more.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There was a pain beeween the boys shoulder blades. Alien and unfamiliar, but it hung there right between his spine and his neck. A dull ache that throbbed and grew. He was too young to realize that stress could often manifest in the physical.

Astrid was mad. He and hia brothers hurt. Wolves were leaving. It felt as if their fathers legacy was crumbling into ruin at their feet. All because they were trying to keep it together. Also too young too realize that sometimes even with the best of intentions things fell apart. Another lesson they all must learn. 

He walked with minced steps, slate eyes on the horizon. When he came across the wolf Bjorn. A wag of his tail followed by a wince because it hurt.

Heya Bjorn!
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
He turned his head at the sound of a young boy’s voice, and behind him was none other than Sven, son of Gunnar. Bjorn gave a wag of his tail in return, and patted the ground next to him as the boy approached. “Good day, young Sven. I was just taking a break from border watch, continuing eastward. What are you doing all the way out here?”

Bjorn could tell by look at Sven closer that he seemed to be out of the normal, at least for a pup. He winced when he spoke. He couldn’t imagine how hard yesterday’s ordeal was, all the weight of leadership thrown upon their still young backs. But, Bjorn would be here, and with the help of Skáld, they would help guide the children.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sven moved closer and settled to his haunches. A smile to Bjorn. But he winced as he settled it hurt. Sven shrugged a shoulder. and groaned. 

I was just walking. My back started hurting nad I was hoping to make it stop.

Sven looked up at him with a small smile. I'm glad you stayed by the way.
Because he was raised speaking both Icelandic and English. He has a slight accent when he speaks English
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
The boy sat beside him, giving Bjorn a smile. He said his back hurt, which normally is unusual for children, yet he didn’t think too much of it. It most likely wasn’t anything serious, but then again, he was no healer. Sven then went on, saying not only that he hoped to walk it off, but he thanked Bjorn, for staying. The man’s face warmed, and a father-like smile curved his lips. “Of course, young Sven. I’m loyal to my pack, to my family. I want to be here, to help support and guide you, your siblings, to help the pack. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to come to me.”

Bjorn would then stand, inviting Sven to walk beside him, “Walking should help, maybe give a good ol’ stretch.”
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sven just figured he had slept wrong. Or perhaps he had played to roughly. Though honestly to think about it. He wasn't certain when the last time he played was. Truthfully and without a doubt unsure.

Sven nodded. He didn't know if he would ask the adult for help. He had developed a sort of mistrust of adult figures in his life. They either died or left the children to their own devices. But he could say he would and maybe someday he really would.

Okay. Sven stepped in place behind the man. Though it was slow and painful. To distract himself he spoke. What doyou like to do Bjorn?
Because he was raised speaking both Icelandic and English. He has a slight accent when he speaks English
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
A nod came from the boy, and he followed in step with John as they slowly walked. Sven had asked Bjorn what liked to do. A curious question, and he thought for a moment, furrowing his brows, “I enjoy fishing, it was sometching I did a lot of growing up, back in my home of Yellowstone. I was taught by master fishers. Also, patrolling borders, keeping active, busy I suppose.“ he then titled an ear towards Sven, “How about you? Is there something you’d like to learn?”

Bjorn would head east, towards the eastern boarders, checking frequently to be sure Sven was comfortable following.
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Bjorn slowed his pace for Sven. Sven was bothered by how swiftly his pain had started in his back. It hurt and it bothered him. It didn't feel like it should be normal. But every since that day. His back and if not his back his head. It was infuriating and frustrating. 

Sven chuckled. I want to learn everything, but mostly. I want to be able to protect my brothers and Astrid. And I do like to hunt. I Love to run.

His ears went to his head. He wasn't doing much running as of late, with the pain in his shoulders. Sven followed along with him. Shuffling his nose into the dirt, dragging paws over the borders and occasionally leaving water.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
The boy wanted to everything, to hunt, to learn how to protect his family, such a noble aspiration. He nodded, dipping his large head, “Well then, Sven, I will see to it that you learn.” As the two moved along the territory, Bjorn marked here and there, just as security. But, in some of the silence, he felt a feeling, something new, unfamiliar. He felt this in the presence of Sven, the young boy, and he could only wonder: Was this what being a father felt like? Giving guidance, teaching the young how to live, to learn new things, to reach for the stars. Bjorn couldn’t help but feel warm inside, and he quite enjoyed this feeling, this time spent with someone special.

He brought his mind, his focus, back to the present, “I believe our work here is near finished. If your back was in better shape, I’d race you back home, but you must heal.” Just then, another thought came to his mind, “How about I carry you home, son?” He offered, motioning his head towards his back. Surely backtracking all the way home wouldn’t help his pains any, but, he had the option to turn his offer down. It was up to him.
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sven gave a soft yip of excitement. How great would it be to know how to do the things he wanted to do. It was exciting. 

Sven chuckled. I think i would be too large. But if youre okay with going slow. I know where theres some cool trees and stuff. We could sightsee.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
The excited yip Sven gave warmed his heart, and inside, Bjorn himself was very excited to play the role as mentor.

What Sven said was probably true, but hey, he wasn’t in any rush to get back. “Right then. Let’s do that.” He smiled at the boy, “I’m in no rush if you’re not.”

Thank you for the thread Danni, it’s always a pleasure. <3 Shall we fade and archive?