Neverwinter Forest suck it and see
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
listening to this song right now and umph alex's voice is too sexy

Tired of restricting himself to the confines of the Plateu, the silver Ollivander decided to try his luck going on a solo trip to the thick forest that laid above the Plateu. Though he knew that his chances of bringing back a good meal were slim while riding solo, Finn was confident that he wouldn't come back empty handed. Like the fresh fallen snow covering the path ahead, the man's confidence was beginning to resurface above all the sadness and shitty mindset that had taken over him before.
Although he had gotten rusty on the arts of being a douche, the whole wiring and engines were still there.
All he had to do was turn the switch.

Finn was on the brink of slipping back into his old habits -- and he couldn't care less.
With the his blurry flash of silver cutting through the gloom and his paws trampling the snow he entered Neverwinter Forest, his head high and proud as he began scouting the place for any trace of deer or any other critter he might get his teeth on.

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Nice table! Hope you don't mind me joining c:

A white appearance moved through the darkness off the forest with fleeting steps. Red eyes looked around cautiously. Scarlett felt like she stumbled upon a piece of land that she shouldn't have crossed. Even though there were no packs roaming this land the female didn't feel at home. Especially not with her recently cleaned coat, making it pure white. Her small paws rather unsteady on the slippery mosses. Surprisingly enough, the lucky she-wolf stumbled upon an untouched carcass of a bear. A shiver went down her spine at the sight. A bear during winter? The bones that stuck out from the thick brown fur it was clear this bear did not have enough fat reserves to last through winter.

Scarlett wasn't going to be picky and started biting open its tummy to the better meat. Ever since she got to this area she lived of scraps and small prey animals. Only once she was lucky to have Koda's help with taking down a sick deer. The fresh warm meat was wonderful. This bear wouldn't be warm anymore, maybe even a bit tough, but she was not going to complain. She feasted on most of the organs, the fur around her face not as white anymore as before. The blood, same red color of her eyes, had stained her white fur as she went into the belly of the beast. Her tail moved contently with her findings, she never had tasted bear until this day. She almost felt mighty, like she killed this bear all on her own. The brown beast was definitely twice the size of the albino female. That thought made her chuckle a bit. Her tail wagged happily as she feast on.
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
not at all!
i have hoarded this table since forever -- it's by java
also excuse Finn's douchiness

Oblivious to the presence of the other wolf, Finn carried on with his reckless rampage, his feet and claws smashing evrything and anything that crossed his path until the smell of meat reached his nostrils, making the male screeched into a halt and lick his jowls hungrily. With his nose immediately snorting and hovering over the snow he began to pick his way towards the dinning female.

While Finn might've thought twice about harrasing the legitimate owner a few weeks prior, now he simply did not give a shit. Soon he found himself staring at the girl, snout-deep into the bear's carcass and probably oblivious his hard stare. Without a second more to waste the sterling Delta springed out into view, his lips drawn into a menacing snarl that was bound to scare the smaller female and hopefully drive her away.

If not, then he'd have to recur to a different method -- something that should be easy for the devious womanizer.
Though Finn was not naturally a man of war, and tended to treat female's as potential forms of entretainment rather than enemies he could not help himself. He was unwittingly taking his ire and frustrations out on her.

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
So pretty. <3 Hahah I think Finn is the first douche she met so far. xD aND HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT AND SWEET IN HIS TABLE. FALSE ADVERTISING, MARIE!

Scarlett was feasting on the very welcome meat. Slowly her belly was extending with the kilos of food she was wolfing down. The female was quick to eat most of the soft meat in seconds for if there might be another wolf notified by the scent of blood she put in the air. One of her paws rested on the belly of the beast to get more strength to get the meat of the bones. You could say the snarl had startled her was an understatement. The female had practically jumped a feet in the air when the unexpected sound reached her ears.

The small female pulled herself from the carcass and immediately hunched down in shock. Those types of grows were reminded her of family's pack. Those were the ones that decided that she as a lower rank had more than enough food. The scared female had to remind herself that she was not at her family pack anymore and this was some stranger that at was telling her she wasn't good enough to deserve this carcass. Her ears popped up at seeing the male, sitting in a hunched position. She bared her teeth with not a lot of certainty. It wobbled before she completely dropped it, covering her teeth again.

Her blood red eyes glanced over the male with a scared yet innocent look. But don't be fooled Scarlett was the one that wanted to prove herself. The female let her self shake a bit to look even more scared. She sat in front of the hole she made in the belly of the bear. Her face smeared with blood that matched with her eyes. Her ears dropped back. Scarlett almost wanted to continue eating and ignore the male like she had with Sen but then again. She didn't know this male and if she was injured she couldn't be a good help to her new pack.

Scarlett thought about being badass... Practically crawling away in fear and then suddenly jump up at the male and bite him down his throat like he was a prey animal. The female was surprised by her vicious thoughts but it would be super vicious if she would do that. If someone saw then it would definitely raise her cool level. But there was no wolf to see it....
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
aw he's not usually douchy, you just caught him in a bad day ;)

Just as he expected his nasty growl and grimacing face did the trick, making the smaller chick retreat with her tail tucked between her paws, only flashing a weak attempt of a snarl when she had placed enough distance from him. This partial triumph, however, was not enough for the silver Ollivander, who continued to draw near the bear's carcass with his tail erect over him.

He soon found himself towering over the animal's body, his olive eyes staring intensely at the girl's ruby orbs before craning his neck to inspect his loot. Satisfied with his finding he turned once more towards the girl, unknowinlgy interrupting her vicious thoughts of murder -- which would've most likely caused the male to laugh uncontrollably.

Yep, this will make a good rug -- a nice present for Lasher maybe he mused aloud, trying hard to read her expression with his eyes as he subtly rubbed in the fact that he was the new owner of her finding. What'cha say, Snow White? he purred, his voice softening and his lips curving upwards as he spoke. Now that he had gotten what he wanted there was no reason not to chat the girl up.

It was his usual drill: act brave, harass the villan and then swoop in to get the girl.
The only difference now was that the supposed 'villan' had turned out to double as the girl as well. But hey, that just made it more of a challenge; one that Finn could not refuse now that he was craving to get his mind off the past.

Tell you what, he began suddenly, the little engines on his brain twisting and turning as he figured a way they could talk without her being so pissed,Come with me and help me eat up the rest of the meat, the pelt is mine but dinner is on me he barked, his tail swishing charmingly over his back as he shot her one of those award winning smiles he had.

Surely she wouldn't be as dumb to refuse free dinner, or his delightful (not!) company.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Oh dear...

Scarlett wasn't pleased with the demeanor of the other male. Slowly a deeper frown settled on her face. He was mocking her. Scarlett disliked that. She wasn't some weak little female. Maybe she looked like that to the male but she really disliked that this male would think she would step aside for him. He wasn't in the ranks of Duskfire. He didn't deserved her respect. The young female might have been really submissive back home, and she did like to take that role, if only other wolves didn't mock her for it. The albino was still sitting in front of the carcass, not even wanting to let this douche get close.

Scarlett felt almost sick with his arrogance. So this male already thought the carcass was already his? Well no. The thing was; if he only had been a gentleman or asked politely Scarlett would have easily given to him. But now, the stubborn lady wasn't willing to give him anything. She didn't know 'Snow White' and if it had a bad meaning or not.. but it made the female bubble with anger even more. It might be because of her past being called names all the time. A growl came from her lips. She was hardly a fighter but she still wanted to make her point.

"I don't think so," Scarlett returned. "You don't deserve any piece of this meat. Why should I treat you will any ounce of respect if you don't do the same for me. Didn't your mother taught you to be respectful towards the ladies?" The white female rose her nose in the air. Her blood red eyes glared at him, although they were far from dominant. Scarlett honestly didn't care for the pelt. "You can have the pelt, and the other meat what is left after I am done eating." Another growl came from her lips to make her wishes more clear. She didn't want to be walked over once more. Scarlett had left her old pack for a reason. The charming smile did nothing to her. Another wolf's charming smile would have worked on her.
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
:x

Despite his 'generous invitation' the females face kept twisting into an ugly frown that began to kill every desire to keep speaking with her. Just like she reasoned that because she had gotten there first and he wasn't of her pack she could not respect him he could easily apply he same logic there; the land they stood in was closer to his pack, and in a fight he had a much greater chance to win, besides in the real world, Snow White would have to learn that only the fittest and strongest survived.

He returned her snarl with a throaty growl of his own, which died out quickly as she began to speak -- mumbling what was only nonsense to him. She was literally saying the same he had but in her own words. He didn't care much for the meat but for the pelt which she still agreed to give to him. Then what was the fuss.

Female reasonings were the most inexplicable enigma Finn had been faced with, and even if he had spent his fair share around ladies their logic remained as cryptic as before. My mother taught me to accept a nice invitation with a 'thank you' He remarked, his shoulders shrugging carelessly in front of the female.

He had not even an ounce of interest towards the female who besides that had done a hell of a job extinguishing whatever bit that might arise. He liked to flirt, and chat but swear by whatever laid in heaven that this female made him reevaluate how much he really did....

Bon a petitΒ He barked, not wanting to hear the females screechy whines or wanting to run her off with force. He might be a daredevil that defied the laws of gravity during his reckless stunts but hurting a female was something he didn't dare to do.
Unless given a reason...

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett rose her nose in the air. "I am not going to thank you for giving me a piece. I found this carcass in the first place. You are the one that got her too late you have no claim," the female returned and tried to hold her tail higher. She was kind and gentle. Scarlett didn't want to fight but she also wanted people to stop walking over her. Her red eyes stayed on the arrogant male. She disliked it. Well at least the wolf did back off when she put her foot down. Now the other problem arose. What would happen if she ate and the male attacked her. She kept her glare on him for a moment before her good heart trusted the stranger.

Although instead of putting her head more into the belly she ripped the pelt more open. Oh how mean of her. Well that was just the thing, she didn't trust the male fully. Scarlett got more and more food until her belly couldn't take it no more. Well that was a nice welcome after small snacks. A promised she stepped away and let the male have his way the the carcass. She wanted to walk away without a word but it might be amusing to watch the male and see what he wanted with the pelt. She had never heard such a thing before. The pale and bloodstained female kept her distance but laid down close enough to watch the rude male.

Her nose sniffed the air to get to know which pack he came from. Her mind started turning around the faint whiff she caught. Then it settled into place. Blacktail Deer Plateau? "Blacktail Deer Plateau?," She questioned then, loud enough for him to hear. "Then you must know Koda!," she added. She was curious if he would turn more friendly if she knew some wolves from his pack.
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Without another word Finn listened to the female give her thanks. Didn't she understand sarcasm, he thought with silent amusement as she lowered her head to pick at the remaining meat laying in the carcass. He knew how vulnerable she felt, how vulnerable she was eating under his watchful eyes, and though he could have easily lunged forth to at least snap his jaws around the air near her face, he stood there motionless. His lips only parting to reveal his pink colored tongue hang limply from his mouth as she continued to tear away pieces of flesh from the dead creature.

Finally, sated by the meat the female stepped away, leaving a few good chunks still within the animal. See that had not been half as bad. That if you looked past Finn's sickening arrogance and her screechy whining...
Maybe if they had both approached the situation differently they would have found each other more pleasant -- or would at least be able to look at one another without feeling slight repugnance, or whatever it was that shinned within her ruby eyes.

Yes. How do you know him? He asked, moving over the remaining bits of the bear carcass protectively. While he wouldn't have minded if she had slipped without another word (in fact he would have appreciate it) but once he mentioned the familiar name of his colleague and friend he could not help but to prick his ears in interest.

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett observed the grey male with her curious red eyes. He seemed so protective of the carcass while she had no qualms of stealing it from him. A soft sigh came of her lips. She started to clean herself. Not that the female was so intent on having her fur pearly white but she didn't want to scare the youngsters with her mosterly looks at the moment. The blood and the red eyes. Man she looked like a bloodthirsty ghost. The young female stayed where she was when the silverly male got interested.

Scarlett's mind thought about one of her first explorations. She had ran into his friendly face and helped her out with hunting. The female had welcomed the meal greatly that day. She had been hungry and searching for food. Two wolves got more done that one. "Yes I do know him. He helped-- We hunted together on a sick deer. He was very nice," she returned. A quick smile turned on her lips she hadn't seen him in a long time. Which was logical with a wolf that was from a different pack. "Is he going okay? I haven't spoken him after that meal." She pushed herself into a sitting position with her curiosity.
∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

While Finn's most remarkable interaction with the man in question had only been held through an exchange of insults and venting against the former Alpha's idiotic daughter, the silver Ollivander dared to consider him a friend -- or so he hoped to I the future. Like he had once been Finn was also in pursuit of his Gamekeeping trade which could in the future serve as an excuse to spend more pleasant 'quality' time with him.

He listened more intently to the female's words now, his eyes only straying from her own to glance down as she made a point of cleaning the remaining blood of her jowls. While Finn had not had the pleasure (or opportunity rather ) to team up with a member outside the pack to hunt he didn't see any wrong in this. In fact it had been him who had led a young boy of the Bay up a rocky cliff just to teach him the wonders of gyrfalcon nests.
Just as he didn't make much fuss about status and ranks, Finn also had a certain soft spot for loners -- especially after having been in their own shoes once.

He is well, he got engaged to another female of the Plateu He barked with a sheepish shrug of his shoulders, while he didn't know if that was what the mind of answer the female was looking for he had no qualms about sharing -- especially because the news of such commitment was pretty much all he knew about what had been going on with the Gamma.
He'd fix that soon.
But for now, he'd wait to whatever other questions the ruby eyes girl had -- just so he could leave with his acquired gift as quick as possible.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
i think I will leave it with this reply xD. Finn wants her to go anyways. Haha.
Edit; used my new table! :D

Scarlett snorted as she edged closer. She was curious about the kind male and how things had progressed in his life. Koda had shown her a few useful tricks. The white female would feel pity if he had fallen ill or worse. The silver male before her confirmed that wasn't the case. Her tail wagged at the message. Oh he had found himself a mate! That was good news. She wished every one a happy life with a mate by their side. Scarlett hummed softly. Good news indeed.How wonderful to hear. If you happen to see him could you tell him I was glad to hear he is happy?, she questioned. Scarlett wasn't sure if this male would do such a thing for her. He was a rude wolf after all. Maybe he would twist her words into something mean. That would be horrible. Oh she wished that was not in the male's nature.

The female shook out her fur. She cleared her throat. I will leave you to it them. You seem rather annoyed by my presence, the female stated. As am I with yours, though thought. Her red eyes scanned over the male. For one last time she took in his scent. She would remember in her keen memory to avoid his scent at all costs. She would not like to face this rude male ever again. He made her feel like she did at her old pack, worthless. The albino didn't want herself to feel that way ever again. She could do something. With an extremely fully belly the female happily walked off with no goodbye. Something she rarely did. She dislikes herself for being so 'rude'. Her only excuse was that the male had been rude too.

∞
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
such a pretty table! Getting this archived ;)

At least the girl had some good deductions skills, you had to give her that.
And coincidentally he did too!
As much as they were getting mutually fed up with one another the silver Ollivander decided to keep his mouth shut for the time the female spoke. Not because he cared in the least about what she had to tell him about Koda (a guy she didn't even see on a daily basis as he did) but because he was sure that in the moment he even tried to interrupt her she would begin whining again like the oversized pup she had proved to be.

With a bored nod he promised to pass on the message -- thing that was unlikely because despite how jealous happy he felt for his colleagues engagement he surely didn't want to play messenger for the ruby eyes girl. Still he would let her to deduct it on her own.

Bye He barked flatly as he proceeded to lower his head and continue to eat what was left in the carcass. Really hoping the girl would prove true to her word and disappear from the scene as quickly as possible.