Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
<3<3

As Fin stepped away to give Elwood space, she had fully anticipated that that would be it. That maybe he'd give her a playful ewwww, but that would be the end of it and they'd move onto some either topic. What she hadn't expected was for him to follow closely after her and pull her into a warm embrace. In fact, the motion was so sudden and surprising that she didn't even have the capacity to fight it, instead she just froze as he reached for her, and then, helplessly, she sank into it while her heart throbbed in her chest.

Then, almost as swiftly as it had come on, it was over. Fin gazed at him as he backed away, almost completely overwhelmed by the intense urge she had to rush back into his arms and let herself go. To set free all of her fears and reservations and just let herself be with him, if only for one night, if only for a few minutes even. But she stood still, Finn suddenly clearly upon her thoughts like a heart-rending warning of what happened when she was careless, who would be hurt and how very deeply.

"Don't fall in love with me," the Blackthorn said suddenly, searching for his eyes. It was a warning she didn't really intend to explain, and willing he allowed her, she likely would walk straight past him and out of the glittering cave to disappear as the clock struck midnight, just like the angsty little princess she was. For the moment she paused, searching his face just to make sure there was understanding upon it before she left him/ran like hell from him.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 05, 2015, 10:17 PM