Redhawk Caldera don't stop until your heart goes numb.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
It's a great song! :D This is my last post -- I'll start us a new thread, cuz I'm obsessed with Finwood threads too omg

It was probably a good thing that Finley was oblivious to subtle signals; Elwood was, perhaps, too in tune with others' thoughts and perspectives (or at least, he tried to be), so maybe they were a good balance for each other. Maybe. But that's something that neither of them could see -- or were willing to see -- which is fine with their roleplayers because it makes for good writing!

When she suggested that they go chase birds together, Elwood was eager to agree. He wasn't particularly hungry, but he wasn't ready to part ways with Finley just yet. Besides, hilarity was likely to ensue -- his bird-hunting skills were subpar, and he was sure that hers probably were, too. Getting to his feet, he took a moment to shake out his coat then abruptly said, "Race you there!"

With that, he took off running, his laughter trailing behind him as he looked over his shoulder to make sure Finley was following.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood leaped to his feet at the suggestion and with a quick shake, he was off. Fin rolled her eyes briefly, silently chiding him for always turning it into a competition. But then, she was darting after him with narrowed eyes and a determined little growl. And once they reached the flock of seagulls (LOL) chattering to each other at the Caldera's inner basin, she would announce the start of a new competition - who could kill the most birds - without even hesitating a thought back to her prior judgement of Elwood for doing just the same.