Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
When Elwood heard his name on the breeze, carried by Peregrine's voice, he froze in his tracks. Immediately, he assumed the worst: Finley had already told him about his allegedly traitorous behavior and there would be no waiting for Fox's babies before leaving -- Peregrine wanted him out now. He wanted to skulk away, to head in the complete opposite direction, but the rational part of him knew that he would have to face the music at some point, whether it was now or later.

So it was with a lowered head and tail that Elwood approached his Alpha and (former?) friend, his ears splayed to the side and his gaze averted. Never mind the fact that there had been no malice in Peregrine's tone when he called -- Elwood still anticipated that there would be no happy ending.

He halted a few feet from Peregrine, looking at the ground next to the swarthy male's feet. "Peregrine..." he murmured, waiting for an explanation as to why his presence had been requested.
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM