Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood wasn't sure what sort of reaction he expected from Peregrine, especially knowing that he had already talked with Finley. The Alpha was an expert at keeping his countenance level and almost unreadable; he was pleasant, but it could have been masking whatever horrible things Finley had whispered in his ear. So he was surprised when Peregrine flat out agreed with him, stating that he hadn't done anything wrong. Furthermore, he reported that even Finley recognized this now and was sorry.

He very nearly reeled back as he received the news. How could she already be apologizing, when she had been spitting mad only twenty-four hours before? She had all but written him out of her life -- scratch that, she had written him out of her life. And now she was sorry? Elwood was usually a forgiving wolf -- probably to a fault -- but he found this information hard to swallow. He still needed time to process the argument itself, not to mention the apparent apology.

But Peregrine didn't give him an opportunity to reply, instead posing a question that caused one ear to perk with curiosity. "Do you know what else I know, El?" He regarded Perry warily for a long moment, then carefully took the bait. "No...what?"
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM