Blacktail Deer Plateau death and all his friends
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry I suck and have been super late -- i'll try to speed it up c:

As he blinked, inside his kaleidoscope eyes, nothing but shadows and hues of light were presented to him. Inside the spectrum that was his vision nothing concrete could be found. And as he waited for a response to the painful plead he had pronounced he began to imagine that down there, in that dug out hole, he would be buried, and that the blurry images of dark and light would be the last thing he'd see.
How sad.
How dissapointing truly.

In the background, almost drowned out by the rattling of his own lungs came the medic's answer, promptly followed by an answer of another pair of wolves. Wrath and Ignorance. 
Galileo couldn't do much but wait at this point, so with his ears splaying back and his feet still shivering brusquely, he waited and waited for his end, or his beginning to come. 

"I've got to get out of this hole.." he rasped, while swallowing hard the heaviness that obstructed his trachea. Being well aware that time was not exactly at his side, and not really remembering where he was or why he was there, his health was cause of concern. 

Eevry second that ticked away, every second that went by; the noose that had tied itself around his neck in the form of disease, would get tighter - more powerful. 

"D-Dante" he then muttered, the image of the greyscale male's face resurfacing into his mind, but still leaving the link between him and his whole journey to the Kintla as an enigma. 
Messages In This Thread
death and all his friends - by Galileo - February 22, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Pura - February 23, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Blue Willow - February 23, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Niria - February 23, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Galileo - February 24, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Pura - March 08, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: death and all his friends - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: death and all his friends - by Niria - March 16, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Galileo - March 20, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: death and all his friends - by Pura - April 05, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: death and all his friends - by Blue Willow - April 08, 2015, 02:50 PM