Greatwater Lake ghostwater
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
for @lupa

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Vivaldi'; font-style: strong; font-size: 20px; color: #DF0101; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #F5A9A9;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Lucida Bright', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

ranging from the borders of his home, lasher occurred upon a beaver's dam. hunger did not well within his belly, and so he settled himself to watch the bulky mammals at work, carving trees to block a small tributary of the lake. at length his eyelids drooped, and the man began to doze, weary from days filled with patrols and nights besieged with the ever-present demands of his three rapidly growing children.

27 Posts
Ooc — Athena
She had again been exploring her territory. It was a hobby she loved to do. Each day, it seemed there was something new, even though she had basically seen almost all of the lands. But everyday there was new blossoms, new prey, new life. It was an adventure everyday. And today there was someone new. In the distance, there was another wolf watching beavers do their work by the lake. They moved at quick but elegant paces. The girl decided to introduce herself. She walked toward the wolf, out in the open so she wouldn't startle him. "Hello sir. My name is Lupaia. But they just call me Lupa. She walked up closer to him, studying farther into the lake. "What's your name?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Vivaldi'; font-style: strong; font-size: 20px; color: #DF0101; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #F5A9A9;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Lucida Bright', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

his eyes flew open; he warned back the babbling brook of a wolf with a low, startled growl, one that he choked off quickly. standing to his paws, taltos appraised the woman, answering none of her questions before the muzziness of half-gotten sleep faded from his senses.

i am lasher, your beta, the earthbound servant answered in time. you are new to us, lupa. what brings you forth?

27 Posts
Ooc — Athena
  She gave a slight bow of respect. "Yes I am new. I came to seek a new life. I left my old Pack with scars that where not needed." The scars where from her own father. The man who created her. She didn't truly understand why he did what he did. She had her scars covered with other longer fur. She didn't want anyone to see them.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she spoke of scars, but lasher did not have an interest in knowing of them; they were all scarred in one fashion or another. instead, he watched her complacently. what role do you wish to have in the pack, lupa? the beta inquired softly, a fondness in his eyes.
27 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Sorry for the short post.

"I am grateful of your Pack. For letting me join with open arms. In return, I will be the best I can be. I will give my life to us."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
np :)

"what do you believe are your strengths? what skills have you brought us, lupa?" lasher inquired, gathering himself to his paws and regarding her quietly. lupa answered, and for some time they spoke, before parting ways.