Sequoia Coast Monsters can Remember
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small](most is really Lacinia's history. Anyway She is at the beach and staring at the sea.)[/size]

After days of recovering bits of memories here and there it became easier to find the rest of the memories. As Lacinia wondered around the lands aimlessly she slowly manage to uncover the one who spoke to her in her mind. It wasn't a monster nor a stranger, In a way it wasn't really anything but a feeling. The voice she hears are linked to her own forgotten instinct, one that was grown over time from hardships. An instinct that should never be awaken. One where you take life to keep your unharmed.

Being force to choose made her do a few unwanted things. It was no simple matter of just choosing her life over someone else. It was far worse, she had to torture victims since the pack that captured her saw her talent in it. The way she did it allowed her to be kept safe under their protection, only because the males found it entertaining. No one was really able to match her accuracy except for Nexi, one who also had to torture and which was Lacinia's teacher. She learned quickly where to strike to have wanted effects or else it was her life that was on the line.

Torturing someone became something that Lacinia did enjoy but what she didn't like was that she wasn't the one who decided. If the victim was no longer entertaining then Lacinia had to finish the wolf or pup off. Sometimes if it was a female, the males could decide to spare them just to keep them for their own entertainment. Her brother was among them and claimed to secretly save their lifes but not the way she thought.

When she discovered that her brother didn't free them but killed them instead her heart was crushed. She believed that her brother was there to help find a way to end this reign of terror but all he wanted was to take control of the pack itself and not change anything. From that day on Lacinia planned out her own way to free herself. She had to kill those who seek to control her and she must prevent others from being controled by males, She had to keep things from hurting her ever again.

Then that day came. Lacinia intented on ending all this control and Nexi was there to help but everything turned into a huge mess. Every captured wolf fought hard but didn't have the strength to match all the males. Lacinia joined the battle and so did her brother. The results left so much death which included the Alpha who was killed by Lacinia and her brother, and Nexi who fell in battle against the odds in order to give prisoners a chance to escape.

The final battle happend to be against her brother. Lacinia instincts had turned dark and she wanted nothing more than to end all her suffering. All she could think of was to kill. She had to remove all the sources of her pain and one of them was her brother. The battle was rough, each got their fair share of talks and hits. In the end it was Lacinia who struck a deadly blow but her brother landed an unusal hit and knocked her out. What ever happend caused her memories to be forgotten and caused her so much confusion. There were only corpses, no living wolves seemed to have stayed, Lacinia was all alone.

Thinking back on all of it made Lacinia realise who she was. The prisoners had nicked name her the Black Rose and her real name was Lacinia. It was time to forget the name Kove gave her. Lacinia goal had finally appeared, She needs to find more sources that was keeping her from being happy. Even if she is on her own she felt like there were males just waiting to take advantage over her. She believed if she killed enough of them then maybe she could be happy again. Torturing them would be much better, they should learn before resting in peace. What Lacinia planned to do was going to be a good thing.

She had wondered far enough that she came close to the coast. She did became curious about it since she has never seen one before. She decided to walk out onto the beach and look beyond the sea. Just blue, was this the border between worlds? She wondered what it was like to live in a world without males that take advantages of others.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
this looked lonely!

After his return home, Charon had rested up and allowed the wounds in his neck to heal. Now he was doing a bit better, and this was one of the first times since his return to Stavanger Bay that Charon wandered off outside of pack territories again, his old wanderlust returning. He scoured the edges of Sequoia Coast, walking along the beach until he happened upon another wolf.

Unaware of the dark history that clung to the pensive female on the beach, Charon approached her light-heartedly; he'd only ever met one wolf, bar the Duskfire one, that had been agressive. Despite his negative experiences with the monstrous dogs, he had no qualms when it came to wolves. While his innocence had been scarred, Charon greeted the black female wolf with a friendly smile, carrying himself proudly. "Hi! Who are you? Are you new here? What're you doing here? Are you looking for a pack?" Charon's infamous barrage of questions was fired her way while the adolescent eyed her curiously. At nearly six months of age, Charon's body looked almost adult, but it was evident from his mannerisms that he was still very much a child.
127 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small]Indeed, this thread is lonely xD Thanks for joining, I'll see if I can keep Lacinia nice[/size]

The wind blew from the sea but that only delayed her a bit before noticing someone was approaching from behind. Finally she'll be able to torture someone again, It's what made her happy before and if they would reject her then she'll give them death. She turned around while she was bombarded with questions, At first she didn't care to answer, instead she was going to pounce on this stranger. That was the plan until she actually took a look at the wolf who approached her.

Lacinia was halted instantly and completely forgot about nearly everything. There was a slight blush that was not easy to see. This young wolf.. was adorable! His blue eyes and the dots all over his muzzle and cheeks, It still made her want to attacking him but not exactly in the same way as she intented before.

There was only a slight delay before she pounced at him. Her goal was to rub her cheek on him, she was sure that he was soft. She had forgotten about the questions and was basically acting on an instinct she didn't really know about. "Oh you are so adorable!" she would say if the male fails to avoid her.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was one to have little regard to personal space unless he was being told to mind his space by overpowering dominance, so he wasn't that far off, poking his nose into the black wolf's business, when she suddenly pounced. Charon let out a surprised yelp but wasn't able to avoid her pounce, since he had been close and busy coming up with more intrusive questions. While he had the size of an adult, his balance and strength was that of an adolescent (he'd also been set back a bit by his journey to Duskfire Glacier) and he wasn't very strong yet, so he could put up little resistance.

The female nuzzled her cheek against his fur, though Charon failed to understand why, until she said how adorable he was. "Gerrofme!" Charon squeaked, his pride hurt; he was pretty darn old and mature now, so he wouldn't have none of this 'adorable' stuff. "Geez, have you never heard of personal space?!" he said with irritation ringing through his voice, not realising at all just how hypocrit his words were.
127 Posts
Ooc —
It's been awhile since she had her fill of fun. Her assault of playful love has only begun. The young male's reaction was golden which only added more to his adorableness. It was starting to be too much to handle, she was going to need to let him go before she completely loses it. She backed off and turned around, facing away from him. She placed her paws on her cheeks "mmm, this is feels so great, much better than anything I felt in a while." She said out loud to herself. She took a deep breath before facing him again.

Then leaned really close to him. She was touch him if he didn't move back. "The only personal space I know is the space your body takes. The rest around it is free game don't you see." She said with a giggle. Her fiery eyes would lock on to his. Just watching him was enough to please her. It was unsure of how long that would last. She did know not to harm him, she wouldn't want him to run away. In fact, she wouldn't allow him to.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was kind of freaked out by the female wolf; most wolves didn't like when he'd ask them a thousand questions and get all up in their space, but this one seemed to like it. And if she answered the thousand questions, he wouldn't mind so much, but she didn't even do that. Ears folded back in irritation while he watched her tell him that he didn't know how big his personal space was, growing more agitated by the moment.

"Well, that's not up to you to say. My space is my own," Charon said, sounding as irritated as he felt. "And anyway, you never answered my questions. Who are you and where are you from?" Charon didn't ask the questions as friendly as he had before; he now asked them as if he was interrogating someone and they were one second away from getting on his last nerve and breaking his patience. All the while he made sure that he would back off if she came near him again, because he didn't want to be squished again.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Lacinia remained quite close to him, still very entertained. She could see and hear his irritation which made it clear that she couldn't have everything go her way if she wanted him to stay with her. She didn't want to lose the distance she was from him but she held back falling of him. It was difficult to resist the urge to cuddle his spotted face. Lacinia had a stronger will than that and the facts pointed out that she and he were both wolves, so that meant they both wanted something.

It was clear that the young male wanted to know her but Lacinia didn't want to give what he wanted that easily. She wanted to use his desire for her own advantage. 

Nearly at nose to nose she spoke to him, attempting to have her way with the situation "Perhaps you are willing to offer some of that space for an answer. But I have a unique deal for you. The more you offer me of yourself the more secrets I will tell about myself. If you give me your complete self, I'll add a bonus to it all, hehe." Yup, it all came with a price, if not it was by force. This was her way of trying to get him to willingly stay with her. "Here's a bonus for just being adorable. My name is Aklaq, I was also known as the Black Rose. Don't you find that interesting?" She said to him with a smile. She has high hopes of actually being able to jump at him soon. He wouldn't turn her down, right? In any case, she was about to jump at him again but it will be much more than a simple rub on the cheek.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Whenever she came closer, Charon took a bit of distance, making sure that he wouldn't give up too much space; just so that he wouldn't be able to be pounced on unexpected. He'd learned from the first time, and after what he'd been through on his trip to Duskfire Glacier, Charon was wary.

Truthfully, his curiosity began to wane when she only wanted to give information if she received it. Charon was curious, but he was curious about everything in life, not just this wolf's information. Besides, he hated to be called 'adorable'. He felt pretty tough and grown-up, after all. He wondered instantly why this Aklaq was called the Black Rose, but managed to contain his curiosity when she asked if it was interesting. "Whatever, it's okay," he muttered nonchalantly, trying to sound as uninterested as he could.

Anyway, since she had given her name, Charon figured he could do her a favour in return; not that he intended to tell Aklaq his real name. "I'm Kev," said Charon, hoping dearly that he wasn't making the same mistake as he had with Blythe (or whatever her name was). "And I'm also known as That Really Cool Dude." Well, not entirely a lie. Charon was pretty cool. "Do you have a pack? What're you doing here?"
127 Posts
Ooc —
Her urge to pounce at him was calmed by one of the questions asked. She thought back to the packs she was involved with, but there wasn't much to think about. Both packs in her past were completely eliminated. Lacinia felt like she should have been killed like the rest but due to the memory lost she had some will to continue living. She sat there as if in deep thought but only for a moment.

One little look at the young male and she was back to her unusual self. This time she couldn't hold back pouncing at him. "All the packs I used to be in don't exist anymore. Now you owe me! come here Mr adorable!" She said before jumping at him.  Her goal was to over power him a bit and pin him down.

Lacinia was fully aware of what she was doing. Being able to get close and personal was a way for her to feel like she was in control. It was also her key way of assassinating her targets, by being so close she is able to easily land critical hits at special pressure points or just go for the throat with her teeth. Moving targets are impossible to assassinate but someone who will stand still for her gives her a great chance of a successful assassination. Harming this cute wolf before her wouldn't settle well yet, She needed to make sure that he wouldn't run away first. And she wanted to make sure he would come back to play with her again. It was a special situation that forced her to be somewhat gentle.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Because Charon was prepared when she said that he owed her, he was able to avoid the pounce this time. Charon backed off, jumping back, and bared his teeth in a warning growl. Though still youthful and not at full strength or balance yet, he was the size of an adult now and was a fast runner. Charon contemplated just running off altogether; he didn't feel comfortable around the female at all.

"If you are so intent to cuddle That Really Cool Dude," Charon said (secretly hoping the nickname would catch on), making sure he wouldn't get pounced on again (if she would do so, he'd back off and stay at a safe distance until she would stop pursuing him), "How 'bout you tell me something, like why your nickname is the Black Rose, and I'll stroke my fur against your nose, without you jumping on me? Then we both get what we want." Charon looked at Aklaq the Black Rose, making sure he was safe from any pouncing attempts, and waited to see if she would agree to his terms. Unfortunately for her, he liked control over a situation too.

ooc: had to do some assuming here that she would not pounce on him again so that he could speak; if she does keep trying to pounce him he would end up running away altogether, but let me know if that is the case so i could edit an ending in here instead. ^^
127 Posts
Ooc —
{ooc: It's alright, no editing needed :P so I wonder who will win the favorable outcome.}

Lacinia felt a bit heart broken when the young male avoided her jump. It brought a bit of hesitation on actually pursuing him but she wasn't about to give up. It gave her the time to listen to him. She found his offer cute, It proved to her that he has a will be become hers. Still it's clear that lacinia would have to give something in return.

She sat back down and half way made an alluring pose as he asked her about her title. She lifted her paw and looked at her claw then at the young male with her fiery eyes. "I want something a little bit more permanent than that. How about letting me cuddle you whenever I want, I don't see the harm in that. If you accept that then you will be the first really cool dude I know. And then while I cuddle you, I will tell you about my nickname." She said, attempting to sway him to accept the deal.

Just one magic word and she would instantly pounce at him again. Lacinia was barely holding back. She had too much love to give since she has never really given before. This young male happend to a wolf she could love on, which already meant that he was a huge exception to her male annihilation plan.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was rapidly growing more and more wary. Perhaps if he had met Aklaq before his venture to Duskfire Glacier he would've just accepted her cuddles and felt pretty darn special, but he didn't like the thought that someone could get so close to him and he wanted to maintain whatever control he could there.

So when Aklaq suggested a more permanent deal, he rapidly shook his head. He wouldn't sell his life for some information; he liked it far too much for that. "Well, fine, you can be the one to cuddle, but not indefinitely or whenever! Just for this one time and only while you tell me what I want to know."
127 Posts
Ooc —
Lacinia was quite glad to have finally come with an agreement. Although it's not actually what she wanted but why would she say no to a chance to cuddle him freely for a while. The young male may have expected her to instantly jump at him but Lacinia had other plans in mind. "I see I'm not the only one who wants a cuddle. Are you afraid that others will know?" She said with a giggle. Then she approached him slowly but in way that showed that she was perfectly fine with this. She had no intentions of wasting this chance to cuddle something adorable.

"You have nothing to worry about, I've been a loner for a while now. It's not like I have anyone to share this with." She said when she was about to make contact with him. Lacinia believed that it would be better if he relaxed, hopefully he will see that it's should be alright to cuddle her back. Thinking of having something adorable cuddle back made her a bit excited that she moved quicker to his side to lightly brush herself against him. "So what do you think a black rose is? Have any gueses of why that is my title?" She asked him. She did plan to give him answers but she wanted to see his expressions and how well he would act with her being so close.

To give him an extra hint she thought about poking him with her claw at a pressure point. She wondered if it was necessary but she was having trouble resisting the urge to lightly stab him at a point. Which would gave more adorable reaction? A painful jab or a soft pleasing one, she had trouble deciding which one to start already. She was already so close, it was safe to have a little test right? The idea was still unsure but it won't be long before she gives to her own desires.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She did not instantly jump him, like Charon had expected, which was a bit of a surprise to him. Instead, she approached slowly, and Charon kept his eyes trained on her, always alert for sudden movement. At that crucial age where it wasn't very cool to cuddle, Charon instantly defended himself with, "Of course not!", because he didn't like cuddling. He just wanted to know more about the wolf, and this was the only way to go about it, it seemed; for this once, it would have to do, and luckily he didn't see anyone else nearby, so nobody would ever know. She said that she would not tell anyone, but Charon wasn't too worried about that; he didn't think anyone would believe a loony like her, anyway.

Instinctively, Charon lifted his head, keeping his neck stretched tensely, when she came closer. Instead of just telling him what he wanted to know, she asked him a question. "If I gotta figure it all out by myself, why would I even let you cuddle me?" he asked with a grumpy frown on his youthful face. "But whatever, I guess a rose is a flower, right? And you're black. And flowers are pretty. So, uhhh... Someone thought you were pretty when they gave you that name?" That was the best he was going to guess anytime soon, anyway. Curiously Charon looked at Aklaq, wondering if his guesses came close at all.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Allowing her to get close was already a sign that he did enjoy something out of it, or maybe Lacinia should show him what he would have missed if he had refused. If she could make him want more cuddles than that would make things perfect for her. For that to happend she needed to try her best and make him actually enjoy it.

She curled around him like a snake capturing it's prey, but she could only physically surround him a little less than half way. In other word she only twisted around him, having her head alined with his and placed on his shoulder while keeping fur contact as she moved. "Kev right? Your guess is correct, but there still more to it. You see, roses can hurt you if you don't handle them correctly. Do you feel like you are doing quite well as young adult? hehe, I would think so. Maybe we can become close friends." She said as she placed a paw on his chest. Then with her claw she push lightly in a few locations moving downwards. Kev wasn't the first wolf she had done this to. Usually it was like a massage, something enjoyable, something pleasing. 

She did have the chance to harm him but decided that she shouldn't. She didn't feel like she has completely won. She had to focus and do things correctly. Cuddling something adorable was fun but what was funner is that she has managed to get quite close without much struggle. His life was basically in her paws or that's what it would seem like for her. The situation was more like, Lacinia got herself an adorable stuffed wolf that she could cuddle with, how long would that last?
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Aklaq came closer and curled around him, which creeped Charon out, but he decided to just let her be for now. She seemed mostly crazy, but not really dangerous, so far. When she said 'Kev, right?' he nearly corrected her with his real name, but managed to stop himself and nodded in silence while she continued speaking. Charon hadn't actually ever seen any roses, since he'd been born in fall, so he only really knew that they were flowers; he didn't know that they could be prickly if they weren't handled well, so he did not really understand why roses would hurt. He didn't say anything about it, though.

"I just met you, how would I know if we're gonna be close friends?" Charon replied. He added, because Charon had never been one for censoring or filtering his thoughts, "Plus, you're kinda a loony nutcase." She started to press her paw on his chest then, and it felt sort of weird; Charon wasn't sure what to think of it or how to feel, feeling very uncomfortable in Aklaq's presence as it were. His ears pressed sideways, it was evident from his face that he wasn't sure how to feel about this.
127 Posts
Ooc —
"I think this is as close I can get, I'm not sure if I can get closer." She said with a giggle. She managed to notice something from him. It was as if he couldn't take in as much as she gave. But then he called her crazy. Lacinia didn't like that at all. Why would he say such a thing to her. His adorableness was not enough to keep her from getting angry at him. Without a moment to lose she stopped what she was doing and just walk ahead of him. "You're not as special as I thought." She said in a disappointed tone.

Still, she felt conflicted. She could take his life away like she should do but clearly that would take away what she enjoyed as well. She didn't want to keep losing things but she was hurt by it. She decided to just ignore the idea and pretended that Kev was never there. She sat down and looked out at the open sea. She thought about what she was suppose to do. Good things don't last forever, the only thing that stays are good memories. She had her fun but did that mean she was free to kill the young male. What if she could get more out of it. Would it be worth keeping him alive? Right now all she wanted to do was to pretend that nothing happend and ignore the problem. She wasn't crazy.

She stared at the sea as she sat straight up. She was able to keep from doing anything unreasonable for now but she was still mad at the young male. 
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It seemed that his words had a positive effect, at least for Charon. Being young and abrassive, he didn't have much feel for the feelings of others, so he didn't realise that his words had hurt her. She seemed 'disappointed' (which Charon saw as a manner of manipulation to make him do the things they wanted him to do, so he didn't think too much of it), but he got what he wanted; more distance between them, so he didn't feel so suffocated.

Aklaq said that he was not as special as she thought, and Charon let out a chortled laugh. "I don't think anyone could be 'special' enough compared to how 'special' you are." He considered sticking around while she turned away from him and seemed thoughtful, but who knew what was going on in that crazy mind of hers? "See you around," Charon said, deciding to go for the safe road, and he swiftly turned around and started to gallop in the direction of Stavanger Bay, not far from where they were seated, not intending to stick around to see if Aklaq would turn out to be friendly, or if she would decide to turn even crazier now that her feels had been hurt.

my last post here, Charon's too wary to stick around, haha! thank you for the thread, it was interesting xD
127 Posts
Ooc —
The young male had decided to leave once he said his last words before taking off. Special? Lacinia didn't consider herself special, wasn't she like everyone else? Maybe she was treated differently or atleast grew up differently compared to others. Either way that didn't mean she was the most special one. But she didn't like the meaning it was connected with. Young male left saying she was the most special. It didn't feel like that was a good thing.

This event had left Lacinia a bit frustrated and angry. Being alone gave her no one to vent on except for the beach she sat on. She kept jabbing the sand with her paw with a constant motion, back and forth at one spot. Being on her own wasn't fun. She didn't want to be alone anymore. "I don't want to be special if that means I'll be alone..." She said quietly to herself. Was there a place that would welcome her with open arms? Was it a mistake to survive her past? Still, she shouldn't give up yet. She still had to clear out those males who take advantage of others as well as to end those who can't handle suffering.

{The end for this thread :P, it was fun}