all of me just wanted to fit in
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
ooc: All welcome! Maybe @Onyx since it's been forever since we've had a thread? :)

ic: "No, Drake, you can't go treasure-hunting, okay? Whatever, your face is ugly," Charon muttered while he trotted onto Stavanger Bay's sandy shores. His imaginary troll friend Drake just wouldn't seem to leave his side, no matter how much he tried to make it go away. He was pretty old, sane and smart now, and Charon didn't think he needed to have something as silly as an imaginary friend any longer. However, his imaginary friend and therefore his own mind seemed to think differently.

Ignoring Drake's presence, Charon started to sniff along the sandy shores while the sun beamed down on his fur, searching for the ocean's treasure. His nose wiggled while he searched for something, anything, as long as it was cool. However, he had a hard time finding anything as of yet, searching along the shoreline with a concentrated frown on his youthful face.
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
[size=x-large]
hi! Ty for the thread :)
[/size]

[size=medium]

Onyx was wandering down the shore, her long gangly legs heading aimlessly nowhere. Her black paws (spare for her white toes) kicked up sand in each clumsy step. A familiar scent hit her nose. Onyx began to head in Charon's direction. She immediately recognized the white youth dappled with black, deep blue eyes shining out from his face. She trotted up with a smile. Hey! Hey, I remember you. You're Charon, right? How are you doing? She asked the boy with a friendly wag of her tail. She had forgotten about the youth of the Bay who stayed there and Charon had slipped from her thoughts until now. 

[/size]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
thanks for joining ^^ edit; archiving since onyx is no longer active now.

When he heard someone approach, Charon turned his head to look. He vaguely recognised her as someone in his pack, but had forgotten his name. Charon didn't actually remember meeting her before, since he had been quite small when he had met Onyx one-on-one. She seemed to recognise him though, since she knew his name, though he figured it might've been from talking to other pack mates and hearing great things about him.

"Oh, hey... you," Charon greeted. He decided that it would be awkward to ask for her name since she knew his, and they'd seen each other in passing. Therefore, he would just gloss over the name-thing for now while he tried to rack his mind for her name, or until it happened to come up; maybe if a third wolf would pop up who did know her name. That would be perfect. Charon looked around; no other wolves in sight thus far, unfortunately. "I'm alright. I was just looking for treasures and stuff. But no luck so far. How about you?" he casually said with a friendly smile on his face.

As they often did, the pair of them only exchanged brief pleasantries before parting and each going their own way again, Charon none the wiser about her name, though it was still on the tip of his tongue...