Bearclaw Valley A next Generation
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove, omg. Excuse me while I go try and settle down from my laughing fit. xD Genuine worry that he would have, though. Pfft. He's an inexperienced dork.

A part of him wanted to tell her to calm down, to allow him to wrap his mind around the situation, but the words wouldn't form. Not in his mind, and certainly not aloud. His thoughts were a jumbled mess, making him want to simply turn them off, but he kept himself from doing so. He didn't want to accidentally harm her with his inexperience, but her actions made it quite clear that he couldn't just turn and run for the hills until her heat passed. Besides, it was something they both wanted, or was it? Maybe it was just her heat controlling her, he didn't know. They had spoken of children, though, and how they both desired the joy (and slight nightmare) that was parenthood, so maybe the crimson eyed belle knew exactly what she was doing, and what she wanted. “My man thing,” he repeated. Any other day, at any other moment, perhaps he would have laughed at that and how it sounded, but his throat felt as if it was temporarily incapable of creating sounds like that.

His instincts informed him to obey her, but the string of rationality that still hung tight had him worrying. Not only would it be his first time with Scarlett, but it would also be his first time ever. He knew what he needed to do, but couldn't help but worry over things. What if he squished her? She was fairly small, after all. “What if I squish you, though?” He had not planned to actually ask that, but the words slipped out before he could stop them. It was becoming harder and harder for him to resist the lure of her scent, but it was a real concern to him!
Messages In This Thread
A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 25, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - May 01, 2015, 08:48 AM