Redhawk Caldera We're meeting arms to arms
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Pantaleimon looked up, she saw that Peregrine had a concerned expression on his face, but he didn't draw nearer like she had hoped he would; like she desperately wanted him to. When Peregrine said that if he was no ready to talk, he didn't have to, Pantaleimon realised she didn't really want to talk at all. Pan also highly doubted that Perry would be able to help her with it, no matter what it was, since it, amongst other things, concerned him.

For a moment Pantaleimon stood frozen, longing for Perry's body warmth but unable to find the courage to reach out herself, until she finally stepped forward and buried her head in Peregrine's neck. Pantaleimon closed her eyes tight, hoping that Peregrine wouldn't break the contact as soon as he felt her touch.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I just finished watching "Boy Meets Girl," which is about a transgender woman and her romantic relationships. It was a really sweet movie and reminded me of these two a little bit.

He didn't expect the timid Pan to thrust his head against his neck but that didn't mean that Peregrine did not welcome it. He jumped a little, though he obeyed the natural impulse to accommodate the other wolf, bending his neck to angle his snout toward Pan's face. His lips parted to ask a question, though they clamped shut a moment later. If Pan wanted to talk, he would talk. It wasn't Peregrine's conversation to start.

It would be a lie to say that the Kappa didn't experience the fluttering of sensual intimacy in this moment, though for the time-being, he reminded himself that he was helping a vulnerable pack mate... not unlike Pan had reached out to him during his worst moment. The comfort he provided was not at all reluctant. Again, he shifted to let Pan's head rest against his shoulder, enjoying their mutual warmth a moment.
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Just watched the trailer, sounds cool - I might watch that! :D

I hope I tagged this right. It's not really anything graphic but I figured tag-worthy anyway. Unless Perry says or does anything that would make Pan stop, this is my last post. #cliffhanger :P

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual descriptions.

Pantaleimon held her breath while she waited to find out if Peregrine would withdraw from her sudden touch. It had taken all the bravery she had to reach out to him. Her heart thudded in her chest when the touch prolonged and instead of withdrawing, Peregrine moved into her touch. A shiver ran down her spine when they touched, and Pantaleimon's smile wrought into a soft smile while she melted into Peregrine's warmth, leaning her body against his gently.

Why was everything so hard? All she wanted was to keep like this forever, just cuddle, just be around Peregrine. She wasn't even sure why he made her feel so crazy and all over the place. She wasn't sure why when she inhaled, with her face pressed against Peregrine's fur, her body was making somersaults on the inside. She wasn't sure what, but there was something about Peregrine.

Why do I want something I can never have? Pantaleimon wondered to herself, feeling a mixture of the pleasure of Peregrine's gentle touch and the sadness of knowing that they would never be a thing. Pan wasn't even sure what 'a thing' was in her world, what sort of thing she could or should have.

Why were things so hard?

Pan's eyes snapped open in shocked surprise when she found that life wasn't the only thing that was being hard on her. Pantaleimon quickly backpedalled away from Peregrine, scooting her behind backwards as fast as she could, but it was too late to hide the terribly shameful thing dangling against her belly: the pleasant feeling of Peregrine's touch had given her an erection.

"I!" 'Sorry' wouldn't really cut it...

"S-sorry!" ... But it was the only thing Pan could think of.

With a terrified expression, Pantaleimon was quick to turn around and start running away, desperately trying to get away from the embarrassment of the situation.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*hugs Pan so hard (lulz)* <3

Let's have another (very) soon?!

As suddenly as he had reached out to Peregrine, Pan now scrambled away. The Kappa went rigid, blinking and wondering if he had done something wrong. His ears slipped backward as the pale male stammered out an apology, then turned to flee. That's when Peregrine saw the source of Pan's embarrassment and reason for his flight.

"Pan, it's okay—" he tried to insist. He felt his insides smoldering, which felt mildly inappropriate given the circumstances. But he'd caused a strong reaction in Pan with a mere touch, which was flattering in a way. He certainly wasn't bothered by it. It just made the tinder of sensual feelings toward Pan suddenly catch fire and intensify.

He wanted to give chase and make sure Pan understood there was no reason to be ashamed. But Peregrine let his companion go. Perhaps he needed some time to gather his thoughts and process all that had happened. But the Kappa would seek him out soon to put his mind and heart to rest. In the meantime, he would likely tell Fox what had transpired so she could help him sort out his own thoughts and feelings on the matter.