Ouroboros Spine Can I say that? Don't have a clue
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
Joining 
Tri's join attempt #2 lmao
@Aiolos, @Vairë, (saw the thread abt your trip, so idk if you wanna, gonna tag just incase tho! @Kukutux)

The village had become a mirage of different scents ever since she'd last been here, but what was to be expected with the amount of time that's passed?

Now that the flower nymph had returned to the wilds, Moonglow was the only source of safety she could've remembered from when she was a young girl -- so, it was the place Tri returned to early morning.

When the sun began to rise over the horizon, showering the sky in lush oranges and dull golds, the she-wolf would tilt her crown back to howl, standing patiently near the boarders. Maybe @Shikoba would visit her again....
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
NPC
331 Posts
Ooc — Box
It was not a death song that drifted on the breeze this day, but a call for her. Not specifically her, but she refused to allow her father or mother to take it in their grief, so off she went.

She stopped briefly at the lake, just to make sure she looked in some way presentable, then turned to continue.

Vairë approached the borders almost warily, her ears held forward, trying desperately to keep a handle on herself. The woman was a cream creature, pretty as a wildflower, youthful in ways Vairë felt were far out of her grasp now. Part of her was a little jealous.

You approach Moonglow. Can we help you? Frequent tears had made her voice raspy, and she cleared her throat once to try and help.

Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
A new face approached the boarders to answer her call -- not that belonging to the autumn warrior woman from moons ago. It was a small, athletic woman the color of damp costal sands -- thick furred, freckled cheeks, and gem eyed. She was young, not that much older than Centri, but notably more mature. It hadn't been that long since the flower nymph reached womanhood, afterall.

I greet you, miss. To her approach, the woman would bow her head respectfully. An attempt to make herself smaller, in the presence of who she assumed was an authority figure. I am Centri Auclair. 

I come here with the desire to return to the village as one of you, If you will welcome me back, that is. In truth, she didn't know how they'd see her after her dissappearce, an unknown that left a sliver of anxiety at the pit of her stomach, yet she never knew unless she tried.
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
NPC
331 Posts
Ooc — Box
The girl was a former member of the village, and she felt her shoulders slowly lose their tension, then dissipate. She inhaled slowly, the breath ragged in her nose and down her throat.

I greet you. I am Vairë, moondoe. Forgive the lukewarm welcome, we.. The click of her throat as she swallowed.

We recently lost one of our own. I would welcome you to village Moonglow again. Come, I will take you further into the village.

Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of miscarriage

Her stress eased, since it appeared her introduction was taken better than she'd thought. The breath she'd been holding released, and an easy smile came to her face. A pleasure to meet you, Vairë. Though, as it seemed, things weren't as stress free here in Moonglow. She mentions the loss of one of their own, and her ears couldn't help but flatten against her skull. 

There is no need to apologize. If anything, it is I who am sorry for intruding on a time of mourning. Your reaction is valid. Centri sympathize with the moondoe, cautiously coming to her side with a fragile expression on her face. The flower nymph recently had to deal with a loss herself -- her cold, unmoving litter of children. An image and a loss she'd never recover from.

Would I be intruding if I asked who you've lost?
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
NPC
331 Posts
Ooc — Box
Grief brought her eyes shut, sudden and pointed into her chest.

My sister. Her death songs have been sung, so I will call her only cloudwater woman. I will not draw her back. They still used Shikoba’s name, but Shikoba was different.

Cloudwater woman was her own, and the grief that festered like a wound forbade her from letting her name rise to her tongue.

She is with her son in the dancing lights.

The path to the village was well trodden, generations overlapping, and she smiled in a wane way everytime she was spoken to.

Did you have an ulaq, last you lived here? I can bring you some of my furs if you remember its place.

Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
It was true that Centri was not well versed with the customs of this tribe yet. There was still alot to learn here, ecspecially when she'd failed to stay long last time. Centri wouldn't lie and say she didn't feel the slightest bit useless -- they hadn't shared the same customs and she didn't know how much use a witch could be to this tribe. Their own intragrated family...their own set beliefs....and yet despite the doubt that clouded her mind, the flower child refused to sit around and intentionally feel useless.

She wanted this tribe to be her family. How beautiful a soul must be to dance underneath her light's. She must be at peace now. and to even hear that the woman had lost her son....a soft white drew our of her lips. A shoulder reaching to gently brush along the woman's. My mama always said that a child's soul entertwined with their bearer's. Perhaps they are one amongst the sky.... 

Ah, but Tri must've been truly ignorant to the ways of Moonglow's villagers. The mention of a ulaq had caused her head to tilt in confusion, and a blush to stain her cheeks in embarrassment. I'm sorry?... 

What was a ulaq?
"Common" | "French"